a showcase with @ily_ari_grande, author of discover soulmate

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

What inspired the idea of my story was just a the idea of there being soulmate system with tattoos on their wrist. I have read a book which gave me the idea and I put my little twist on it evolving it into my own.

2 what was something you struggled with for your story ?

Something I struggle with is probably the action scenes since I'm still pretty new to that aspect but trying my best.

3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers?

I have had mostly positive reviews thankfully! Especially the plot twist towards the ending so many readers didn't see it coming.

4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I love writing the healthy relationship between two lovers and also writing a friendship that goes so deep they basically family. Even the villain are fun to write and pretend to be in their shoes.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

its the first book of the series

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

My readers should take away to always be strong and to never give up when things get tough. That love (not just romance wise) conquers all.

7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

 The advice I'll give is to plan thoroughly and try to jot down any idea it will certainly help as the story continues.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

I feel like she doesn't. We don't have the same traits besides maybe how we dress.

9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers?

Being a friendly person and always being active with your readers. They could possibly recommend it to someone else.

10 do you have any future projects?

 Yes, I'm currently working on the sequel which I'm excited about! Also super soaked to write this rom-com I have planned for the summer times when I have more time to write because of Uni