A showcase with @VinzyLu, author of HER&HIM

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

 The story is actually inspired by a song. I can't reveal the song since it comes as an important missing piece in the story and flips everything. But the whole is basically constructed around it. when the idea first came to me, I just couldn't help myself from sharing it.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

The proper timeline and deciding the time frames for the different events was a challenge. Revealing the past while showing the present all the while keeping it interesting for the readers, it's hard to find the perfect balance between both.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

The most enjoyable part, weirdly is the ending for me. Since, there's so many things I can do with it, and ironically enough it was the first thing that I had imagined, when I started the story.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

 There aren't many views and not many out them take the time to vote and comment. But, the one's who do are really sweet and always encourage me a lot!

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

  It is a stand alone novel and to me it's perfect like that. So, I plan to keep it as that.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

The one thing that I would love for them to take away is that "not everything that happens is in our control. But, we can always make the best out of it." and also " sometimes things that happen are nobody's fault."

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 I'd say go with your gut. If you feel like your story can touch people's heart or make them smile then go for it! and if you are having trouble portraying, there's always people who can help.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

At the moment there are none. But, I am not too sure if it would be the same for the coming chapters;)

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

 I think it would be the problems the characters face along with the way they deal with them, that the readers would find intriguing. Of course the bonds and trust the characters share with each other is also compelling. Plus, there's a little something for everyone in it:)

10 do you have any future projects?

 I have a couple of interesting things planned in mind that I will announce soon. But, the earliest one I do, would be a short story that has been on my mind