A showcase with @Lov3y94

author of Til The Sun Comes Up, A Story About Real Love

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

The story was inspired by the real like experiences of people I know and myself.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

Authenticity and maintaining the integrity of the real experience.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I enjoyed finally releasing the memories, I have been telling these stories for over 10 years, to finally giving "birth" to the memories by putting it in writing was an amazing experience .

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

I have not received a lot of feedback but the feedback I have gotten was very positive.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

It is a part of my series entitled Every Curve On My Body Got A Story To Tell

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

That you should not give up on love and how important loyalty is to a relationship.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story? 

Write when you moved to do so and your creative energy is the highest, don't force your story just to provide updates.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

Yes, Minah are similar when it comes to views on family, loyalty and love.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers? 

I think the fact that it is based on a real people and real events. The characters are very relatable.

10 do you have any future projects?

 Yes, I am currently posting Sincerely Sincere the sequel to Til The Sun Comes up. Also I am working on a Were Romance book. I got hooked on that genre last year , I hope to post the first chapters by the end of July 2021.