A showcase @alvirashaikh10, author of Time Court's Academy

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I got inspired by looking at the stars and hearing about the cosmos. The court's all around. I felt them all so boring so I got an idea of creating an image of a time court that keeps the timeline on its base. That's how I got the idea of Time Court's Academy.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

Something that I struggled constructing was the name and species of different aliens. 

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

 I enjoy the most while writing about the characters. Hope all the readers like them.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

The overall response through all the readers in comments and personal messages is that they feel the story very interesting and couldn't wait for the next part.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

Time Court's Academy or as a short form TCA is a piece if series.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

The kindness and friendship and the characteristics of the headmaster Vermin Grey. For most of the readers, he is the favourite of all time.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 1) Divide the story into paragraphs.

2.) Before publishing the story, read it twice so that it will lessen the typing errors and grammatical mistakes.

3.) make an interest in the story like you can ask questions to the readers whether it is from any genre, the readers will feel it interesting.

4.) keep a regular base of publishing your story.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Not really.

Maybe one- being a clumsy girl!

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

The next level of imagination and true friendship. Besides that how to overcome all the problems when you think that you are left with nothing.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes, I have to complete the whole series of my novel as soon as possible.