A showcase with @kelladaisy113, author ofThe New Beginning

1 What inspired the story?

The experience I had after my parents separated 2018, And also my imagination and love for stories

2 what was something you struggled with for your story ?

Well I made a lot of typos and am still learning how to describe since am not really an English person

 3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers?

My readers told me they enjoyed my story and couldn't wait for a new update.

 4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story

I imagine things a lot so I really enjoy writing because it's like am watching a movie, and when writing am able to let out all my feelings and pain on the book. It's fun if you ask me

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series

It's standing alone, although am not really sure about my other story Shades of Red.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

Morals actually. I want them to know they are not the only one experiencing whatever's happening to them presently and I hope they feel better after finding a character that looks just like them.

 7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

I would say they shouldn't give up and should keep writing and doing whatever it takes to make it to the top list, if not, they could just write for fun and not for Competition because that's what I do.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Yes she does.

 9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers?

Well I usually believe it's the story line and cover. But I just think it depends on the way you write your story and the energy you put into it.

 10 do you have any future projects?

Yes, a lot of them. I just want to work on this two for the meantime