A showcase with @Adventuregirl07, author of Lovestruck Highschool Vibes

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I got inspired by my favorite writer Sudha Murthy ......to tell the truth, I believed in magic and supernatural power;)this inspired me to further write new stories...... When I was young I used to watch many movies of action, adventure, and enchantment or magic...this is how I got inspired.............

 2 what was something you struggled with for your story? 

Beginning my journey as a writer was challenging.

 We've all faced obstacles in our writing lives — whether it's rejection, self-doubt, criticism, or something else. We've all thought, "What if my novel just isn't good enough?". When we read great books with complex characters and fantastic plot arcs — books so engrossing we can't put them down — we compare our novels to those amazing books. "Why would someone read my story when that author's book is so much better?"

But that's the thing. If I look at those authors, they've been writing for what — ten years? Now they have a publishing contract, an editor, beta readers, and others to support them in their work. But when they first started writing, they had the same doubts and fears. They all faced a struggle.

Some of the struggles like writer blocks, FEAR MY WORK ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH, etc 

3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers? 

It was great, my friends are ready it and giving me feedback and also critiques and the plots I should work on and how can I become good to better! 

i am loving it

4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I was just listening to Hawayein song of movie "Jab Harry Met Sejal", such a beautiful song isn't it? And that is when I thought about the best part of writing! 

There are no boundaries, no restrictions, no conditions to what you want to picture! I mean you can picture anything that you ever wanted, who's going to evaluate? You can create entire new world of yours where everything is according to you at least for the sake of that story! Any character you ever wished to meet can be having coffee with you along with deep dived conversation on any random topic under the sun!

Also with the liberty to express, writing brings clarity to your thought process. You might be having a lot going on in your head, try penning down your thoughts once. You won't be able to complete lot of sentences because you are not sure about them and mostly only those thoughts capture your mind which are incomplete or haven't got their bases till now.

 5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series? 

 a stand alone

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story? 

My story is the basis of whatever humanity I possess, and my humanity allows me to see the road ahead with useful, and often crucial clarity. My mistakes tend to be innocent and forgivable, and we are all critical of my flaws and limitations.It' about moral values, respecting your friends, parents and teachers and always remember God is always with you and have plans for you

7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

For another writer, he or she showed read many books as possible before publishing their story. Follow many people as possible. Meet new people, take advice from them. By reading to other stories we can idea what we are lacking. As you will be having followers, when you write something they can guide you or support you..... This is my piece of advice to the newcomer.

I cannot advise many things because I am also new to Wattpad...what mistakes I have made, should not be made by someone else, this is my piece of advice to the newcomer...

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

Yup, one of my stories named "Lovestruck Highschool Vibes" I am picturing myself and telling the whole story about my classmates and friendship rather than LOVE

9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers? 

Every time you talk to another person, either child or old, one learn something new, it can be something very big and something very small that one do not immediately perceive, but perhaps are using later. 

Every time you read or hear something, one can learn something new, it's just a matter of perceiving the signals of the surroundings. 

New concepts, new ideas, and always using your creativity the best way can draw your readers to you

10 do you have any future projects?

Not for now, I just write for fun and to interact with people but if I get a chance I would surely love to publish my book!