A showcase with @vani1012, author of Finding love

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

 Well, I would say that I wanted to read a different arrange marriage romance so I wrote Finding love. 

2 what was something you struggled with for your story ? 

I would say recognition. The story still doesn't have any rankings. Readers just don't want to vote. 

3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers? 

It has been good so far and I am keeping my fingers crossed. 

4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story? 

I enjoy it when I am able to write a scene with a good description, an emotion gripping scene. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series

Finding love is a stand-alone. 

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

 The characters!!! They are now for my readers to keep in their hearts. 

7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

 I would say, work on description. A story should be so written that it should feel like you are watching a dream when you read it.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

None. My characters are purely out of my imagination.

 9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers

I think the fact that it is a differently written arranged marriage romance and not your usual one. 

10 do you have any future projects?

 I am working on Amidst the wood which is the second in a series of my short story collection.