A showcase with @Talentedwriter302, author of Short Stories 2021

1. What inspired the idea of your story?

 I always have ideas bouncing around in my mind. Multiple ideas, at that. That's why I compiled them into a collection of short stories, which include me and my friends, and fictional characters as well.

2. What is something you struggled constructing with your story?

 Mostly plot twists, and what will happen next. And, I had writer's block, from time to time, so that was a bit of a struggle as well.

3. What did you enjoy writing most of your story? 

That would have to be, when my character, Emma Diaz, always fooled around a lot in school, and got into all kinds of trouble! Basically diving into the mind of a teenage girl, that makes the wrong choices.

4. What's the overall response of your story from your readers? 

Some days, there are a lot of responses, and some days, there aren't any. I get some silent readers from time to time.

5. Is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series? 

Short Stories 2021, is a collection of short stories, featuring me, my friends on Wattpad, and real life, and my fictional characters. I have also written a batch of short story books last year. Now that I think about it, it could be a series of some sort, since me and my friends are in them! Ha ha!

6 . What would you like your readers to take away from your story? 

Hmm, good question! Probably Emma's fishing pole, or @SkittishReflection's pen, that she uses to suck Emma in, due to bad behavior, ha ha!

7. What advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 I would tell them to focus on the overall plot, what the character is trying to achieve, and how he/she will go about achieving their goal.

8. Does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

Since I write a collection of short stories, I have wrote some stories about a character that has severe anxiety, about certain things that may or may not happen. Emma on the other hand, is basically a teenage rebel, that plays by her own rules.

9. What is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

 I would have to say the creativity, plot, and characters! I always add unique plot twists, and it catches my readers off guard! I always add some secret sauce, so to speak! Like, if a character was about to get married, and his fiancée had cold feet! That sorta thing!

10. Do you have any future projects? 

I plan on probably writing a teen fiction story, probably in September. Not sure what it will be about, but probably a high school romance story.