Eren's Sister

"No, no, no," Eren shouted. "It's supposed to be blue, white, purple. Not blue, purple, white! Take that banner down! Annie, get Bertolt to help you. Ymir! Ballons go on the left of the couch, not the right. Jean don't use the chair with the wheels to reach that. It can roll and you'll fall on your ass. On second thought, use the rolly chair. Hey you! I see you eating that frosting. Yeah, I'm talking to you Sasha. Holy fuck, everyone just cooperate! We have two hours. This. Needs. To. Be. Perfect."

"Eren, can you calm down?" Armin asked while struggling to carry some boxes.

"Yeah, yeah, that's nice," Eren checked something off on his clipboard. "Take this box, will ya?" He plopped another box on top. Armin stumbled a bit, but he carried on.

"Does this cake look sweet?" Sasha asked.

"It definitely doesn't look any sweeter than you," Connie smiled.

Sasha playfully punched Connie. "I hate it when you're so sappy."

"Hey lovebirds!" Eren shouted. "No time for that sappy shit! Holy balls, Ymir! Do I hear tongue? It's one thing to see it, but it's another thing to hear it. How do you think Christa's dad would feel about you?"

"He doesn't care," Ymir shrugged.

"No back talk!" Eren shouted. "Back to work!"

✎➕➖✖➗✐

Armin peered out the window. It was dark outside and inside, but the porch light was enough to see that Mikasa was out there with Sasha.

"She's here!" Armin whispered. "Everyone hide."

✎✐

"I really don't understand why we had to stop for sunglasses when it is dark outside," Mikasa stated.

"I thought they were cute," Sasha gave a nervous laugh. "It wasn't like I was stalling or anything."

Once Mikasa opened the door, she turned on the lights.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone jumped out of their hiding places.

Mikasa held her hands to her heart. "You did this for me?"

"It was Eren's idea," Connie added.

"He was a control freak about it, but it was all him," Jean said.

"Oh, thank you," Mikasa hugged Eren.

"Ugh, he was such a perfectionist," Ymir rolled her eyes.

"You got the decorations in the wrong order, you did this wrong, you did that wrong," Reiner mocked Eren in a high pitched voice.

"I just..." Eren sighed. "You're my sister and we clicked ever since you were adopted into the family. I just wanted it to be perfect because you always looked after me and you were there to support me. This is my way of saying thanks. I just love you to death, sis."

Mikasa looked so moved. "Thank you," she hugged Eren again. "I love you, too."

Everyone made happy squealing noises at the scene.

"I say we get this party started!" Connie shouted.

"Yeah!"

"Raise your cups!" Marco shouted.

"Yeah!"

"To Mikasa!" Christa shouted.

"To Mikasa!" Everyone repeated as Connie started up the music.

"Happy birthday, Mikasa," Eren said.

"You're the best brother in the whole wide world," Mikasa smiled.

"And you're the best sister," Eren smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

What a nice moment we got here.

It would be a shame if one of them DIED. HUE HUE HUE HUE.

I'm just kidding calm your tits.