Public Embarassment

"These halls smell like death," Mike sniffed. Mike and friends had decided to suffer through the open house together, since it was more fun than suffering through it alone.

"I can't believe we are actually going to be Juniors this year! Going into 11th grade! We can hate people and not be hated for it!" Hanji exclaimed.

"But hating people isn't nice," Petra uttered.

"It's a hobby of mine," Levi stated. "I do it all the time."

"He can literally make anyone cry," Erwin stated.

"Please don't try," Petra begged. However, it was too late to stop him. He had already made his way over to Nile.

"Hey Nile," Levi stated. "I don't understand why you're such a loser."

Suddenly, Nile began to sob. "Why are you always so mean to me?" He cried before running off.

"Okay, Nile doesn't count!" Hanji stated. "He's emotionally unstable. Do it to a lower classman!"

"I may not have a heart, but I still have a shred of human in me," Levi stated.

"Just shout something like: Hey baldy! Your head looks like a nugget!" Hanji shouted as an example. Little did she know, she would make a short, bald boy run off crying.

"It's okay Connie," Sasha ran after him. "Don't listen to strange older me with glasses! I think your head looks awesome!"

"Congratulations, Hanji," Levi spat. "You made a boy cry."

"I bet I could make you cry," Hanji smirked.

"I'd like to see that happen," Levi scoffed.

A look flashed in her eye for a second. One that Levi recognized as her "challenge accepted" look. She suddenly pulled Erwin to the side and whispered something to him. Then, Erwin marched over to Levi, lifted him up, and heaved him over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" Levi demanded as he struggled on the tall boy's shoulder.

"Who wants a Levi?" Erwin shouted. "He's small. He'll do anything. And he's only 75 cents!"

"I'm only worth three quarters to you?" Levi snapped back.

"He'll suck a dong for free!" Hanji shouted down the crowded halls.

"I will not!" Levi shouted. "What is this form of public harassment?"

Erwin continued to carry Levi down the halls, shouting embarrassing things along with Hanji. They eventually passed Marco and Bertolt who decided to go to the open house with together with Armin since they actually took education seriously.

"So everyone has those friends who will get you into doing stupid stuff, huh?" Bertolt asked.

"I'll say," Marco sighed.

"I feel sorry for you guys, sometimes," Armin added.

"Hey Armin!" Eren shouted from down the hall. "Do you want to unscrew a teacher's chair?"

"No-" Armin began to protest, but it was too late. Eren had already grabbed his arm and began pulling him down the hall.

"Come on!"

"He's one of us now," Marco stated. "He's one of us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: HEY GUYS IM NOT DEAD. sorry for not updating in a while. And sorry if my writing isn't the best right now either lol damn brick walls in writing.