Attack on SLHS

Every Friday, the school would have a school wide news program that came on that was called "Attack on SLHS." There were various segments, some of which were relevant and important. However, the rest just made it look like a joke. The theme song was even used from another show.

You see, "Attack on SLHS" was comprised of students who care about the other students, and not many students cared. However, no one had a choice. They all had to watch it.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

Two people spun around to face the camera on the spinny-chairs that bosses usually sit it.

"Good morning, Scouting Legion! I am Marco Bodt," he introduced himself.

"And I am Mina Carolina," said the girl. "And this is your Scouting Legion news. Say Marco? Have you heard of the big thing that is coming to Scouting Legion High?"

"I have, Mina," Marco responded. "And here it is. Roll the clip."

✎✐

"Hello Scouting Legion, my name is Petra Ral and I am here with the principal, Mr. Zackly," she said. "Now can you tell the school about the big news?"

"The main school gym is being remodeled. We are fixing the floor and the bleachers since there have been... problems. So all physical activity is being moved to the Auxiliary gym."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

Everyone groaned. "The auxiliary gym is so small!" Hanji complained.

"This is bullshit," Levi uttered.

"I hear inappropriate language!" Shouted the teacher.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Thank you Petra, now on to sports with Thomas Wagner!" Mina stated.

✎✐

"Hello school, I'm Thomas and I am here with the captain of the Varsity Football team, Erwin Smith," he stated. "So what is your football career like?"

"Well, you know," Erwin glanced at the ground for a moment. "We have yet to beat our rival team, the Titans, and I'm starting to lose hope that we ever will."

"Oh," Thomas said with hesitation on his face. "Joy. Well I think one day we will defeat the titans."

Erwin patted Thomas' back. "Don't lie to yourself, kid."

✎✐

"Who knows, we might be able to beat them one day," Marco smiled. "Yay."

"Do you really think so Marco?" Mina asked. "Anyway, thanks Thomas."

There was no response. "Thomas?" She tried again. "Hey tech guy, can you turn on the camera so Marco and I can see him."

"Thomas-woah," Marco stopped.

✎✐

"TITANS!" Eren angrily shouted into the camera. "THOSE IGNORANT BASTARDS CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES IN THE-"

✎✐

"Okay, Eren," Marco gave a nervous laugh as the tech guy cut the connection between him and Thomas. "Lets just remind all of our participants that this is streaming live."

"So that was an example of what not to do," Mina smiled.

"Off to Franz and Hanna with 'Scouting Legion: Right now!'" Marco stated. "So what's up?"

✎✐

"Hello, I am Hanna," the girl introduced herself.

"Franz here," said the boy, "And we are here to inform you what is happening right now. So as you know, we just came back to greet the new year."