Recycling Day

"Hey everyone!" Petra called out from her table at the crowd moving into the cafeteria. "Don't forget to recycle your water bottles!"

"And other recyclables!" Isabel shouted at the crowd. "Also! We have 'Go Green!' stickers!"

However, no one even looked in their direction. Petra sighed. "This is hopeless."

"Ladies, ladies," Hanji slid into the scene. "You're doing this wrong." Hanji then proceeded to straighten her posture and clear her throat. "GO GREEN OR GO HOME AND WATCH THE BEES DIE!"

"Why do we care?" Someone shouted back.

Hanji scrunched up her face in disgust. "Excuse you, you uneducated imbecile, without the bees, there will be no pollination, therefore no food, therefore we all die-"

"Hanji," Petra spoke up, unamused. "If you want to help, don't harass students like that."

"You don't like my method of harassment?" Hanji gasped in an offended manner. "The bees would be ashamed of you."

"Wait, Petra, we could use her," Isabel stated.

"What do you mean?" Petra asked with uncertainty.

"Fear is a great weapon, Petra," Isabel said casually. "Hanji," she smiled. "Would you like to roam the hallways and ask the students if they have anything to recycle?"

Hanji snickered as a glare reflected from her glasses. "I would love to..."

a few minutes later

"Have you ever noticed that, I don't know, sometimes unexplainable things happen and we just accept it?" Armin asked Jean and Bertolt.

Jean sighed as he put his hands behind his head. "That's kinda broad."

"Well," Armin said. "We just shrug it off as if it's normal."

"Um, occasionally I'd think about it," Bertolt sweated. "But, most of the time, I hardly notice."

Jean took a last gulp of water from his water bottle before answering him. "I guess we're just that weird so that when the really weird stuff happens, it's just 'meh, whatever.'"

"Guys!" Eren shouted as he ran up to them, slightly out of breath. "Connie is pregnant!"

"Again?" Armin sighed.

"And Reiner got his dick stuck to the ceiling!" Eren added.

"Again?" Bertolt sighed.

"What is this, like the fifth time?" Jean asked.

"And Connie had given birth like ten times," Armin added.

"It's twins this time," Eren added.

"Well," Bertolt said as he pulled out a surgeon mask and put it on. "Gotta deliver." Then, he pulled out a large, sharp pair of scissors from his backpack. "After I help Reiner out. Bye guys." He said as he ran off with Eren down the hallway.

"Wait, so what were we talking about?" Jean asked Armin.

Armin thought for a second. "Oh, we were saying how no one really questions any strange occurrences."

"Right," Jean stated. He crushed the water bottle in his hands as he and Armin continued to walk down the hallway. "Maybe, you're just over exaggerating. Maybe nothing is really that questionable," Jean said as he threw his water bottle into the nearby trash can.