Truth or Dare Pt. 2

"14!" Armin counted.

Ymir stared surprisingly at the small, petite, girl stuffing her face with large marshmallows.

Christa grabbed another marshmallow and found space somewhere in her mouth. "Fhummy mummy," she muttered.

"15!" Armin said.

At long last she spit out the marshmallows in her mouth. "That was fun!" She said with a smile.

"Okay then," Eren commented. "I don't think I can even hold that many marshmallows in my mouth."

"You suggesting something there?" Reiner smirked.

"Dammit, Reiner!" Eren shouted.

"NO!" Jean groaned.

"CHUG!" Sasha and Connie hollered.

"If I die of tomato juice overdose, I blame you guys," Jean stated.

"Okay Sasha!" Christa smiled. "Truth or dare?"

"Dun da dun dare!" Sasha said.

"I dare you to let everyone throw an egg at you," Christa stated.

Sasha stood up. "Challenge accepted. Just let me change into something I don't mind to destroy."

✎✐

"Ready Sash?" Connie asked.

Sasha put on her goggles. They stood outside in her yard in a line. She gave the thumbs up. "Let's do this!"

"Crack your eggs first a little so it breaks easier on contact." Connie shouted. "Ready! Aim! Fire!"

Suddenly, 11 raw eggs flew towards Sasha. She squealed as the eggs splashed across her clothes.

✎✐

"That. Was," Sasha stated as she walke through the door. "AWESOME. And painful. Thanks Christa."

Christa shrugged.

"Connie!" Sasha pointed at him. "Truth or dare?"

"Oh please," Connie smirked. "Dare!"

"Okay then!" Sasha laughed. "I dare you to end every one of your sentences with narwhal at the end until the end of this game."

"Ha!" Connie chucked. "Easy."

"And if you fail, you have to drink a cup of tomato juice," Sasha added.

"Sounds good to me, narwhal," Connie stated. "This is going to be a cinch, narwhal. Okay, Armin, narwhal."

"Yep," Armin spoke up.

"Truth or dare narwhal?" Connie asked. "This is obnoxious, narwhal."

"Haha," Sasha teased.

"Truth," Armin stated.

"Would you rather go out with Annie or Jean?" Connie asked.

"Whoa," Sasha smiled. "You forgot to say narwhal!"

Connie sighed as Jean handed him a glass. "To failures narwhal," Connie raised his glass.

"Can I chose dare now?" Armin asked nervously.

Connie wiped his mouth once he finished the terrible liquid. "I dare you to answer that question narwhal."

Armin glanced at Annie, then at Jean.

"Remember what happened last time," Ymir whispered.

Suddenly Armin froze up. "JUST CHOSE A DISGUSTING DARE FOR ME!" He shouted. "I give up."