Truth or Dare

"Are you sure we should play truth or dare?" Armin laughed nervously. "I mean, last time-"

"Don't worry," Sasha waved it off. "It won't be that bad."

"Truth and dare should be renamed kiss or shame," Jean remarked.

"Have sex or tell who you would like to have sex with," Reiner added.

"Either way, you're going to be shamed," Eren sighed.

"Come on guys!" Connie exclaimed. "Let's kick things up a notch! Make it spicy!"

"Ew," Annie stated.

"Please," Sasha and Connie begged.

Everyone glanced at each other.

"Fine, let's do it," Eren sighed.

"Yay!"

"Why did you invite me?" Annie uttered to them.

"Because you're the life of the party!" Sasha exclaimed. Annie didn't reply. "Come on," Sasha nudged at Annie. "Smile!"

Once again, Annie didn't smile, so Sasha continued. "Alright, there are 12 people. Person who starts asks first, that person asks someone else, then it goes on and on until it comes back full circle and everyone has played. Whoever fails to complete such a task will have to face a dare picked by the council of everyone else but the chicken. Got it?"

Sasha received an unenthusiastic "Yep," from the crowd."Annie, you go first since you're birthday is coming up soon."

She sighed. "Horse face, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Jean shrugged.

"Alright," Annie thought about it for a second. "Sasha, do you have any gross juices in your house?"

Sasha nodded. "Carrot and tomato."

"Which one do you prefer?" Annie asked.

Jean shivered at the sound of both of the horrid juices. "Carrot, I guess?"

"Alright horse face," Annie grabbed the tomato juice. "Here's the dare. For the entire game, you chug a glass of tomato juice whenever anyone says 'Reiner, no,' 'dammit, Reiner or Eren,' whenever I call someone an idiot, or whenever one of you lovebirds show any PDA."

"Well, fuck," Jean murmured.

"Drink up, idiot," Annie stated.

"That's not fair!" Jean shouted. "You're just going to call everyone an idiot!"

"Damn right, idiot," Annie said. Jean groaned before he began to chug his two glasses of tomato juice.

"I am going to throw up," Jean coughed. "Eren, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Eren smirked. "Hit me with your best shot!"

"I dare you," Jean smirked right back, "to run down the street in your underwear while singing Wrecking Ball."

✎A few moments later✐

"I came in likE A WRECKING BAAAAAAAAaaalllllllllllll..."

✎✐

Once Eren returned, Jean was laughing his head off.

"Someone do one of the things so he would have to drink tomatoes," Eren said.

"At least your abs looked okay," Reiner commented.

"Dammit, Reiner!" Eren shouted while smiling at Jean.

"CHUG!" Sasha and Connie shouted simultaneously. Jean reluctantly took another swig of the paste.

"Okay," Eren said while putting his clothes on again. "Mikasa! Truth or dare!"