A much needed A/N

Um.... so this is awkward.... lol.

Look guys, I'm terribly sorry that I never finished this book. I don't know if any of y'all remember, but the laser tag was a request from someone and I never fulfilled it and I feel awful about it. At this point I just hope that late is better than never.

As for the future of this account, I sincerely don't think I'll continue (at least not regularly) for a few reasons. I'm just not that into SnK anymore. I was obsessed with it and it took over my life for four years so it will still have a special place in my heart and I still somewhat consider myself a part of the fandom, but I it's really faded. Also I don't know how many of you know this or if I even mentioned this at all, but college was basically a slap to the face. It was a huge change and it kept me so busy and with this past year, not only has school screwed me over, but personal things ended up cornering me into an all time low.

I just don't have the time, or energy, or effort to continue with big project right now, and maybe I'll find the time in the future but to be honest I just don't have the confidence I need to tackle these things. TBH I started to focus more on art bc I think I'm better at art than writing, and it's just my preferred method of contributing to any fandom I'm in now.

I may write again, just some drabbles here and there but I cannot promise anything. And if I write I could post it on here, I could post it on my AO3 (YohanesLittleDemon), maybe both, depends on what I'm writing and where I think will be a better place for it.

If you want to find a place where I'm more active you can scream @ me and talk to me on my tumblr: yohane-hates-coffee

Literally if anyone wants to talk or say hi just go to my tumblr and scream at me. I'd love to talk to you guys especially those of you who've stuck by me this entire time and have left me nice comments that make my day to look over and votes and all that stuff. You guys are amazing! I'd love to interact with you guys more.

And before I leave you to the rest of this book, and I know I have said this countless times but I will say it again and again and again. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. During my own time in high school, this book was like my child and I raised it and saw it grow and saw the community around it grow and it's amazing how many people laugh and smile because of it and that means the world to me. I cannot express how grateful I am in words. You guys have been amazing. <3

Without further ado...

Enjoy the very last chapters of Scouting Legion High School.

Love you all!