Final Author's Note

That has been a ride hasn't it?

It's me, the author of this pretty lengthy crack book. And I'm really hecking sentimental so here I go.

I started writing this when I was about 14 maybe 15.

And no way in hell did I imagine this book to be read and loved by this many people.

Technically the numbers are 50k reads and 3k votes, and as mind blowing as that is, to me they don't matter as much as every single one of you behind those numbers who did give up a portion of your time just to read some silly stories that I wrote. And to this day four years later I'm still so amazed by how I was able to make people smile and laugh. And it's absolutely crazy and wonderful for me to think that there are people who've saved this book in their libraries and reading lists and come back once I update a new chapter I mean???

That's wild !!

And your comments that you leave - those never fail to make my day, you guys! Even now as I read through some of them I smile and I'm just so grateful that you guys enjoy this!

This book is after all a part of me. I took inspiration from my life (and exaggerated it by a lot for good comedy measure), planned it out in my head, wrote it, edited it, and shared it. In ways this book is like my child but in ways it also is me if that even makes any sense?

Which is why I'm so sentimental and which is why I'm so grateful for having so many people like it.

I mean I can't tell you guys enough how much I appreciate you all for reading this.

So thank you guys.

Thank you for your support, thank you for your comments and votes, thank you for coming with me on this journey, thank you for being beside me as I made my way through my own high school journey, and just....

thank you for everything.

I love you guys so much.

Bye!

(For now at least hehe)

- Author