Fidget Spinner Mafia

Request 2/4

LunaTheHooman

LunaTheHooman

Oh HECK YEAH!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, are you messing with me right now?" Eren asked.

"No, I'm being completely serious Eren," Jean said with a straight face. "Pickles actually grow from plants."

"You're kidding."

"Eren, there are pickle farms out there!" Jean stated.

"Hey Sasha!" Eren called out. "Do pickles grow from plants?"

Sasha glanced back at Eren, genuinely confused and concerned, but then she took one look at Jean who was behind him, nodding and mouthing "say yes."

Sasha looked back at Eren. "Eren, what are you? Stupid? Of course they grow on plants! They have pickle farms, you know!"

"Huh, I never knew that," Eren said to himself.

Sasha then turned around and walked away with a smug smile on her face. "Too easy," she uttered to herself.

"Pst. Sasha," someone whispered.

Sasha glanced around her, trying to pinpoint the source of the noise.

"PST!" The voice whispered harshly.

Sasha heard it coming from behind her. She turned around to see a random, rather large potted plant. The base seemed coincidentally wide and tall enough to fit a small human.

"Sasha," it called.

"Plant?" Sasha responded.

Suddenly the dirt and plant uprooted itself enough to reveal Connie who was curled into a ball in the pot.

Sasha nearly jumped out of her skin. "CONNIE! WHAT THE FU-"

"SHHHH!" Connie hissed. "No one's supposed to know I'm here." He spoke with what sounded like a New York accent.

"Yeah I can see that," Sasha responded.

"You like it?" Connie said while reaching out an arm and stroking the side of the pot. "My boss had it designed specifically for me to carry out the business in a non-conspicuous manner."

"What's your business?" Sasha asked.

Connie looked all around him before reaching into the pit and pulling out an object from the darkness. "These," he said while holding something just far enough for the light to hit it.