Violin Vs. Tuba

"Dude, no," Sasha stated. "You've gotten it all wrong. The violin is so much harder to play than the tuba."

"You haven't even tried to play a tuba!" Connie argued. "You can't assume anything unless you tried it."

"But with the tuba, you have to blow and press thingies to make a sound," Sasha said. "There are no frets on the violin, making it a harder instrument to play because you have no visual way of knowing where the notes are. Unless, of course, you put the sticker things on, but those are for kids."

"Oh yeah? Well," Connie thought about something he could say. "String students are uptight."

"Are not," Sasha said.

"Are too."

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Well band students are extremely weird," Sasha stated.

"They are, and I'm proud!" Connie stood with his hands on his hips.

"They're also scaredy cats," Sasha snickered.

"Are not!" Connie shouted.

"Are too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Oh yeah?! If I was such a scaredy cat, then would I do this?" Connie reached into his backpack, pulled out a box of chocolates, and got to one knee.

"Sasha, you idiot, go out with me," Connie stated like Sasha had no choice.

Sasha playfully punched Connie's shoulder. "Connie, you idiot, I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

SPRINGLES FOR THE SOUL!!!!!¡!

I want food and chocolate. Chocolate.