Valentine's Day

"Buy a rose," Petra stated while holding out a rose. The person ignored her and walked away. She sighed and tried again. "Hello, fellow student would you like to purchase a rose. The money goes to the SCA, the Student Council Association."

The person shook his head and walked away.

Petra stood up. "We're saving the money for your prom! Don't blame me if we have to cut that out of the budget."

Petra scanned the crowd for a familiar face. "Hey you!" She pointed at Eren. "Would you like to buy a Rose for a special someone?"

"I don't have a special someone," Eren stated before walking away.

"Then for a friend?" Petra called after him. She slumped back into her seat.

"No luck, huh?" Hanji asked.

"Nope," Petra sighed. "It's like no one is a couple this year."

"It's okay, I can weeeeed them out. I would know about love!" Hanji exclaimed. "After all, I am," Hanji slammed one foot on the table and held a heroic pose, "THE LOVE MASTER."

"Hanji, I though you never been in lo-"

"UNSUCCESSFUL, I KNOW," Hanji interrupted abruptly. "The Love Master never fails. I'll publicize your business to the couples, and at your final shift at the end of the day, people will be lining up from here to Principle Zackly's house!"

Petra face palmed. "Fine, do whatever."

"YAHOO!" Hanji jumped.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Dude, I don't know, would chocolates be enough for her?" Connie asked Jean. "I don't want it to be too little."

"Connie, you bought Sasha 3 boxes of chocolates," Jean stated. "She will be more than happy."

"PsT," Hanji called out from behind a fake plant.

"When did you get here-" Jean began.

"If you're not sure, buy a rose after school for your special lady," Hanji said as she slowly walked backwards down the hallway, never taking her eyes off the two boys.

"Do you think I should?" Connie asked

Jean shrugged. "Why not, it doesn't hurt."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"I want to give something to Eren, but not have it be cheesy," Mikasa stated. "What should I do Armin?"

"Well, you could always buy a rose from Petra after school," Armin thought. "It's simple, cute, and you can attach a small note to it if you want."

"Listen to the blonde boy," Hanji spoke up after sneaking up behind Armin. This made him jump. "The boy's up to something."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Please," Hanji begged.

"No," Levi rolled his eyes.

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"You know you want to give some roses to Erwin," Hanji nudged at him. "You want the sass and the ass."

"Please," Levi crossed his arms. "Only my ass can bring the sass. And no, I don't like him that way."

"Then buy one for me!" Hanji exclaimed.

"Why?"

"Because I'm you're best friend," Hanji smiled.

Levi sighed. "Why do I always have to deal with this? Look, Hanji, I am not going to buy a single rose for him. It's cheesy."