Education System

"Why the hell does that have the camera?" Levi shared directly at Auruo who was pointing the camera at his face.

"It's a project," Petra stated.

"For what?" Levi sneered.

"Your butt," Auruo interjected. As soon as he say Levi's deathly glare, he took it back while quivering in fear. "I'm sorry, that was immature and unnecessary."

"It's for psychology class," Petra explained. "We're documenting the effect of the current education system on students' mental and physical being."

"Why don't you document someone else?" Levi complained. "Take Hanji for example. She practically insane."

As he said that, Hanji giggled as she skipped across the scene with a wicker basket full of small reptiles.

"Practically?" Auruo scoffed. "I'd say she is insane."

"I'm serious, just help me out," Petra pleaded. "Please?"

"Puppy eyes do not work on a soulless shell of a human being," Levi replied.

"Please?" Petra asked again.

"No!" Levi said a little quieter this time.

"What if, we paid you a million dollars," Auruo betted.

"Where on earth would you get that money?" Petra asked.

"You beat Trump with a baseball bat like he's a piñata," Auruo answered.

"You know, people actually give Trump a lot of shit," Erwin said nonchalantly as he walked up to them. "He's not that bad."

Everyone's head turned at an unnatural ninety-degree angle to stare wordlessly at Erwin Smith who immediately gave a jolly dad laugh.

"Do you really think that I'm into Neo-Nazism?" Erwin asked. "I'd rather have something chew off my right arm."

"Don't say that," Auruo warned. "You may summon Donald Trump to gnaw off your arm."

"Levi, please?" Petra asked.

"I thought we were over this!" Levi groaned.

"I searched the entire school for the most depressing sack of potatoes that I can find, and Mike lead me I directly to you!" Petra exclaimed. "You know things get real when we bring out the dog."

"Why don't you ask him?" Levi defended himself so

"Because when I tried, all he did was grunt!"

~Flashback~

"Hey Mike, can we ask you for your opinion on the current education system?" Petra asked.

Mike responded with a low, throaty grunt before waking away.

~end of flashback~

"Why are my friends so weird?" Levi asked.

"So what do you think about the current education system?" Petra asked him.

Levi signed. "Well, I'm dead on the inside. It feels great. I love it," Levi stated sarcastically.

"Wow, you're salty today?," Auruo commented.

Immediately, Levi cocked his head to shoot Auruo a death glare.

Auruo cowered away again. "I'm sorry I promise I won't insult you again please don't hurt my family!" He said quickly in what appeared to be a single sentence.

"See! Now this here!" Hanji exclaimed as she grabbed Levi from behind and pushed him around. "Is an example of the Short Man Syndrome."

"Short Man Syndrome?" The other two replied at once.

"The hell do you mean, Hanji?" Levi uttered, trying to suppress the urge to murder someone right there and then.

"It's when," Hanji began while invading Levi's personal space, messing with hair, and squeezing his cheeks."you have a short man. And he needs something to compensate for that shortness so he asserts his dominance and scariness over others for power."

"Whoa, that is Levi!" Erwin exclaimed.

"No it is not," Levi sneered as he pushed Hanji off him.

"Levi, you practically invented the short-man syndrome, you, Napoleon you," Hanji teased.

"Excuse you, Napoleon was 5'7", so that's a false statement," Levi snapped back.

"So he's taller than Levi. What a shocker," Erwin spoke.

"I think Stalin is more of Levi's speed," Hanji commented. "He was 5'4"."

"So still taller than Levi," Auruo added.

"Please, if anyone has 'short-man syndrome,' it's that one sophomore who promised to take over the world and kill people with kawaii or whatever," Levi stated.

"You mean Armin?" Petra asked. "The kid wouldn't hurt a fly.

At that moment, they hear shouting as someone broke the crowd, running for their life. They recognized the person as Eren Jaeger. Soon after, a short blond boy who resembled a coconut ran after him and chased him with a harpoon.

"Huh," Petra said casually. "I was wrong."

"I now have something to say about the current education system," Levi announced. Petra quickly turned on the camera and pressed record.

"The current education system causes too much stress on the students, therefore driving then insane," Levi stated before dropping a mic.

"Where did you get that?" Auruo asked.

Levi casually reached into his pocket and pulled out his shades. He unfolded them, put them on his face, and crossed his arms. Then, he responded with the two most meaningful and thought-proving words ever said to mankind.

"My ass."

As soon as he said that, the firing of a harpoon was heard from down the hallway followed by the painful echo of "YOU BROKE MY ASS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I know I may have said this ten thousand times before but IM NOT DEAD GUYS DONT WORRY just school projects and the education system...