That's Not a Spider - THAT'S NOT A SPIDER!

It was just another normal day in German class for Eren and Armin. They sat next to each other as usual.

"Okay, class," called the teacher. "Today was an easy class, have the rest of the time to talk amongst yourselves."

Naturally, everyone took that advantage and dispersed into their own little groups.

"Nanaba, don't freak out," Petra said. "But there's a spider on your leg."

Being a seat ahead, the boys watched as she flicked the spider off her. Armin squealed as it landed onto the floor next to him.

"Chill Armin, it's just a spider," Eren said. "Just stomp on it."

Armin stared down at the small thing crawling on the floor.

Nanaba sighed. She stood up and stomped on it. "There, now it's dead," Nanaba said.

"No it's not," Armin stated. "It's still moving."

Nanaba stomped on it ten more times until it stopped moving. "Now it's dead."

Throughout the class, Armin continued eyeing the creature on the floor. "It's alive."

"Armin, were you even paying attention to what I said?" Eren asked.

"It's still alive," Armin stated while keeping a close eye on it.

Eren stood up and literally jumped onto the spider, but it still moved after a few minutes of being "dead."

"Okay! That's it!" Armin said as he took his textbook and dropped it onto the spider. He picked up the text book and placed it somewhere where he wouldn't touch it.

"I don't think it's a spider," Armin said.

"It has eight legs," Eren said. "It can't really be anything else."

"It's a tick," Armin stated.

"Ohhhhhhhh. That makes more sense," Eren said. "In that case you can either kill it by flushing it down the toilet or burning it."

"But can it really survive a textbook-dropping-" Armin glanced at the tick again. "You've got to be kidding me."

"It's still alive?" Eren asked.

"Very," Armin answered.

So, Armin took his textbook and smashed the tick multiple times until it laid on the floor upside-down.

Armin caught his breath. "I swear if it lives through that-"

The tick's legs moved as it tried to turn right side up.

"KILL IT WITH FIRE!" Armin shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

HAI (ε)

Okay, so the above story is 100% true.