Survival of the Fittest

"Hello, is this Shadis' PE class?" A lady asked.

The students nodded.

"Well I'm Miss Josie and I am your substitute for today," she smiled. She didn't look a day over 30. "And welcome to the 74th annual Hunger Games!"

The students all looked at each other in confusion.

"Okay, it's not exactly like the hunger games, but it will be similar in the whole survival aspect," she explained. "Since there appears to be two classes combined, get into five groups of 12, each group will be wearing a different colored, sweaty gym shirt things," she held up a penny and grimaced at it. "Anyways, get into your groups."

Instantly, the friends gathered into a group. "This is perfect!" Sasha exclaimed. "We have 12 people exactly!"

"Aw yeah, bitches," Jean smirked. "We're going to get them good in whatever this game is..."

"You are the blue team," Miss Josie said once she got to their group. She clapped when everyone had settled down. "Welcome, to Survival of the Fittest! You each have teams, and you want to be the last team to survive. In order to survive, you need to tag the members of the other team. Once you are tagged, kneel down, and raise your hand. Only a fellow teammate can tag you and get you back in. Once a whole team is down, they are out. Understand?"

Everyone nodded.

"Good," she smiled. "You have ten seconds to get to a position away from the other teams!"

As Miss Josie began to count down from ten, everyone scurried around to different sides of the gym.

"GO!" She shouted.

At first, people were walking around, weary of each other.

"What do we do?" Eren asked Armin.

"So I'm supposed to think of a strategy?" Armin retorted.

"Aren't you good at that?" Eren asked.

"Guys, the asshole team is coming this way," Reiner warned.

"MIGRATE!" Eren ordered. The entire team flocked and moved to an empty space.

However, in front of them, the team filled with the assholes made an alliance with the other asshole team. Their beady eyes traced towards the group of friends who were being cornered.

"Guys we're in the wrong neighborhood!" Connie panicked.

"RUN!" Sasha shouted. Unfortunately, she was tagged out of the game.

Christa let out a shout as she violently shoved a boy on the green team, more taller and muscular than her, to the ground. However, the boy stood back up and kept running.

"HEY ASSHOLE. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT GETTING TAGGED," Ymir shouted after him. He looked back and laughed at her face.

The friends could tell they both were close to tearing off heads. Christa tagged another boy, but he ignored her and tagged Ymir out.

Christa stomped up to the guy, disregarding everyone who tagged her.

"Hey, you're out!" Shouted the green team member who tagged Ymir. "We tagged you like 17 times."

"I pummeled you to the ground and that doesn't seem to matter so just shut the fuck up!" Christa shouted. "GET OVER HERE AND KNEEL YOU FILTHY ANIMAL."

"Hey, come on," the douche smirked. "Girls aren't pretty when they're mad."

"I SAID COME OVER HERE YOU CHEATING BITCH AND SIT YO ASS DOWN," Christa growled.

"Christa," Ymir walked over and pulled her away. "Just forget about it."