A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 2

"Wake up."

"Fuck you," Levi uttered, half asleep.

Suddenly he felt himself being lifted off the bed and thrown onto the floor.

"What? What is this?" Levi rubbed his head. He looked up to see Nile. However, Nile was glowing.

"Okay, what are you doing here?" Levi asked. "You weren't invited."

"Okay, let me explain to you a thing," Nile rubbed his temples. "So you know the story of A Christmas Carol, right?"

Levi nodded.

"So you know how shows like to take characters that you know as the ghost because they believe it would be funnier? Yeah, that's why I'm here," Nile explained. "So surprise motherfucker."

"Nile, you know that no one loves you right?" Levi said.

"I know," Nile snapped. "Now I shall warn you: Change your ways," he tried to make his voice sound deeper.

"No," Levi replied.

"Oh well, I tried," Nile gave up. "So basically now three ghosts are gonna visit you. Bye, loser."

"Wait what?" Levi looked at where Nile was, but he wasn't there. He just vanished.

"It's all the sugar you ate," Levi tried to tell himself. "Even though I didn't have much..."

Levi ignored the "visit" and tried to fall asleep again only to be woken up moments later.

He opened his eyes and saw Petra in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" He yawned.

"Get up sleepy head," Petra smiled. "Or I'll make you."

"Tch." Levi turned away. "Let me guess, you're the ghost of Christmas Past."

Again, Levi felt himself being lifted from the bed and thrown on the floor.

"Suprise, motherfluffer, I'm a ghost," Petra stated.

"Okay! I believe you," Levi rubbed his neck. "Damn, did that hurt."

"Sorry," Petra laughed. "Now let's go. Take my hand."

She reached out to Levi, who grabbed onto her hand. Suddenly, the room began to spin.

When Levi opened his eyes, he realized he was in his childhood bedroom. It was early morning and the alarm clock rang.

Instantly, young Levi shot up from his bed. "Oh boy! Christmas! And my Birthday!" Little Levi ran to his closet and took out an outfit to wear. Levi followed his younger self around his room, a memory triggered for everything he saw.

Little Levi ran down the stairs. "I'm going Kenny."

"Whatever," Kenny mumbled.

"Tch. He was always a dickwad," Levi commented.

They walked out to see Little Levi having fun with Little Farlan and Little Isabel.

"That's right," Levi said to himself. "This was before...before-"

The environment around him spun and again, he was inside his house.

"We're moving!" Kenny shouted at little Levi.

"Why?" Little Levi shouted back. "I love it here. I have friends."

"But I don't have a job," Kenny snapped back.

"Maybe if you stopped being so drunk all the time, then you can actually keep a job," little Levi shouted.

Levi stared at the scene with wide eyes. "Get me out of here now."