Halloween in August

Sasha happily skipped home with her bagful of Halloween decorations she purchased from Michael's. Suddenly, she had a strange feeling run up her spine. It felt as if she was being watched.

She turned around to look behind her, but she was completely alone. What worried her the most was that if you ever had the feeling you were being watched, there is a solid, good chance you are by either someone or something. She was troubled by this fact she learned on the internet somewhere.

Immediately, she walked faster. She was only a few steps away from home when someone hopped out of her bush.

"I SMELL HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS!" Shouted a girl as she leaped five feet into the air. The girl began to examine the very freaked out Sasha. Twigs and leaves were stuck in this girl's hair, but besides from that...

Sasha squinted. "Why do we nearly have the same hair?"

The girl looked up. "You, madam have a brilliant sense of hair!"

Sasha stared at the girl. "Okay?"

"I am Hanji! Halloween enthusiast!" Hanji stated. "Now tell me, do you have a Tumblr?"

"Whaaaa?" Sasha laughed nervously. "I absolutely DO NOT. Pssshhhhh."

"Girl, you are buying decorations for a holiday that is two months away," Hanji stated. "A holiday that Tumblr celebrates everyday."

Sasha sulked. "Yes, I do have a Tumblr."

"Then I have a thing to say to you!" Hanji stated. Then, she scooted closer to the poor confused girl and whispered. "I am a participant in the Skeleton Wars. I want to recruit you for something."

For the rest of the time, Sasha listened to Hanji's plan. Immediately her eyes lit up and a grand smile stretched across her face. Man, she was going to enjoy this.

After going to the craft store once again to buy loads and loads of skeletons and bones, and earning a sigh from the cashier, they ran back and immediately initiated the plan.

Hanji gave a bandana and goggles to Sasha so they matched. "We are the Skeleton Squad. And this... Is the Skeleton Invasion."

"And the best part is that they'll never see it coming because it's August," Sasha said.

"True that," Hanji squealed.

∾◦☼◦∾

Eren Jaeger walked out of his house with Armin, probably going for a walk or something. Little did they know, they were about to cross paths with evil.

"We shouldn't take too long," Armin stated. "You need serious help on that math packet."

"I'll deal with it later," Eren yawned.

"You didn't remember how to factor," Armin pointed out. "That stuff never goes away."

"Gross-" Suddenly, Eren was stopped in the midst of his statement when Armin let out a high pitched banshee scream and jumped behind him.

"Armin what's wrong?" Eren asked.

"THAT ARM JUST JUMPED OUT OF THE BUSH!" Armin shouted.

Eren looked at the sidewalk ahead of them. Sure enough, there was part of a skeletal arm on the sidewalk. "Maybe it's from a dog or something," Eren stated. However, that was when a skeleton walked out from behind a tree.

"What kind of sorcery is this?" Eren uttered to himself.

The skeleton turned to face them. "Oh hi!" It waved.