Jean's Fate

"To horseface!" Eren shouted across the hallway. "Happy birthday! Hey everybody! It's the horse's birthday!"

"I swear Eren, I will punch your teeth out!" Jean shouted back.

"Hey Jean!" Connie and Sasha snickered as they walked up to him.

"For your birthday," Connie smirked. "I decided to be you!" Connie put on a horse mask and did jazz hands.

"You little..." Jean muttered before chasing Connie and Sasha around the halls while they laughed hysterically as Connie made dying goat noises that was supposed to be whinnies of a fleeing, laughing horse.

"Hey Jean," Reiner stopped Jean before he had the chance to beat the shit out of Connie and Sasha. "Guess what Bertolt and I got you."

"Is it horse related, because that is so funny," Jean stated sarcastically.

Immediately, Bertolt began to sweat. "Uh, Reiner. I told you that wasn't a good idea..."

"We got you a giant cookie," Reiner held out a plastic bag with a ribbon on it. On the cookie was a terrible looking horse drawn in icing.

"Are you fucking kidding me-"

"Yo Jean!"

"WHAT?" Jean turned around.

"We got you a thing," Ymir stated as she leaned upon Christa's shoulders.

"Let me guess," Jean rolled his eyes. "It has something to do with horses doesn't it?"

"Just open the box," Ymir shoved the box into Jean's hands.

He looked inside the box after reluctantly opening it. Inside was a plaque that said: "Imma boss-ass wiener."

"Why?" Jean asked. However when he looked up, he saw Mikasa standing in front of him.

"I have a present for you," Mikasa stated.

"What is it?" Jean asked.

"My rejection."

"Not again," Jean whinnied.

"Hey Jean!" He heard Marco's voice from behind. Jean turned around to see Marco and Armin walking up to him.

"So we decided to take this seriously while no one else did," Armin rubbed the back of his neck.

"So we just got you a $50 iTunes card," Marco handed Jean the card. "We both pitched in."

"No way," Jean stared at his gift. "Thanks guys."

"We also got you this card," Marco smiled.

Jean looked at the other envelope that Marco gave to him and opened it up.

"Read it out loud!" Armin smiled.

"Another year in your life has come to an end.
We hope your b-day will be as awesome as you are a friend," Jean smiled as he read out loud. "Damn, is this really cheesy."

"Just keep reading!" Marco exclaimed.
Jean sighed and continued.

"So we hope we didn't cause you to much stress.
Or made your life a complete mess.
We hope we never sent you into remorse.
Happy birthday to you-" Jean flipped the front page.

"You fucking horse..."

Jean stared at the last three words of the card. "Where did you even get a card like this?"

"You can't escape your fate," Armin whispered into his ear, then slowly backed away with Marco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: IM BRINGING JAEGER BACK.
(Yeah)

Anywhoooo...

Happy birthday to the one and only horseface! We love you, Jean!

... You french baguette