Everyone's Happy When They're High

Armin was peacefully riding the bus to school in the morning while doing his morning reading. Suddenly, a sophomore kid, Gunther, Armin believed, sat down right next to him.

"Okay so this is what you do," he said in a hushed voice behind the seat. He took out a wallet, a book, a dollar bill and a couple of Smarties.

"So you take the Smarties," he began. "Put them on the wallet, crush them," he began to violently pound the candies with the book.

Poor book, thought Armin.

"Then, you take the dollar," Gunther continued, "Wrap it up, and..." Gunter snorted the Smarties.

Armin stared at the kid as he coughed after a long, painful-looking snort.

"You wanna try some, kid?" He asked.

"I'm good..." Armin said uncomfortably.

"Yo, Armin," Connie peered from behind his seat. "Yoooooooooo, this is the shit, maaan!"

"Why are you acting as if you are stoned?" Armin asked.

"I'm not stoned," Connie retorted. "Im high as fuck."

"Sammmeeee," Jean drew out the words as he peered over the bus seat.

"Kid, listen," Gunther stated. "We've got the goods back there."

"Goods?"

"The best goods!" Gunther said in a hushed voice. "We've got uhh... Smarties, um other powdery stuff... and stuff."

"Armeen," Jean cooed, "You in or not?" Suddenly his phone rang. "H-hang on a second it's from Connie. Hey dude what's up."

"The sky!" Connie answered.

They both laughed while on the phone. With each other. They were literally inches away from each other and on the phone.

"Dude, you're funny," Jean laughed.

"Duuudddee, that's what I was thinking!" Connie said before they both started laughing like they were possessed.

"So?" Gunther asked.

Armin sat uncomfortably watching the other three get high off their asses. He knew what he had to do. He had to go straight to the office and repot this suspicious behavior-

✎A few moments later✐

"Oh my golly, Eren did you fall off a bridge because you're about to hit rock bottom! OH!"

Or he can get high of his ass as well, it's up to him.

Armin shouted while reaching out at Connie and Jean for high fives. "Fudge yeahhhhhh!"

Eren and Mikasa stared at Armin.

"Is he okay?"

"I don't know?" Armin asked. "I was going to ask you that... I think," Armin waddled around.

"Armin, I think you need to sit down," Eren suggested.

"Sitting down is for people with legs!" Armin snapped.

"He is literally making no sense!" Eren gestured towards High Armin. "What did you guys feed him?"

"Don't worry," Connie laughed before he finished his statement. "No hARMIN done!"

"OOHHH!" Jean and Armin high fived Connie.

"Fudge yeah," Armin added.

Suddenly, Mikasa ran up to Jean and Connie like she was a cheeta and grabbed both their collars. "Tell me what you did to him to make him seem like he just took a trip to Cocaine City or I swear, I will remove both of your tongues and put them on my wall as trophies," Mikasa threatened.

At first, they seemed phased by the threat. Mikasa silently congratulated her self on intimidating two boys.

"GET WWREEECKKKED!" Jean shouted.

"OHHHHH!" Connie and Armin joined in.

Mikasa's hopes and dreams were shattered.

"I tried," she said before walking away.

"Hey Eren!" Armin shouted. "Are you dinner because you are about to get BOILED!"

Eren stared at Armin in confusion. "What?"

Connie whispered something in Armin's ear an he nodded. "SERVED. Are you dinner because you're about to get SERVED!"

"OHHH!" Connie and Jean high fived Armin once again.

"In what way am I going to be presented as dinner in a restaurant-like fashion?" Eren asked confused.

"Seriously," Mikasa asked. "What is Armin high on?" Mikasa pointed to the blonde boy walking into various walls.

"I think... smarties," Connie thought.

"Sugar," Jean added.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Connie nodded. "And, um... Skittleeesss."

Eren and Mikasa stared, unamused at Connie and Jean.

"Let me get a thing straight," Mikasa stated.

"Then let me get you a ruler!" Connie laughed his ass off. The candy junkies laughed as well, which irritated Mikasa to no extent.

"So you three," Mikasa said a little louder, "Are high on sugar, skittles, and smarties?"

"Damn straight!" Gunther peeked out from behind them.

"What the fuck!" Eren jumped as Mikasa casually turned around.

"If you want it, we have it. Gunther's Goods," Gunther winked.

"I will murder you, and everyone you care about!" Mikasa threatened. And with that, Gunther was never seen again...

Except for the occasional sightings in the hallway and lunch every other day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Avalon does not condone to the usage of drugs. Don't do drugs or else, you'll get pregnant and die.

Shit... wrong program.

Don't get high, or else you'll die!

(Seriously doe, don't use them. That's less years of fangirling, fanfictions, and fandoms... I mean, it's up to you if you wanna throw it all away...)

*clears throat*