Hanji's Mission

"That is a ridiculous idea," Erwin scoffed.

"I know," Hanji's nodded.

"And you're going through with it?" Erwin asked.

"Hell yeah," Hanji nodded.

"About 30 minutes ago, you hospitalized Levi, then you ruined the summer fair. And now you want to get us all killed and take stupid selfies with an unconscious Levi," Erwin stated.

"Yes," Hanji replied. Her expression remained as serious as ever.

"I will not help you," Erwin said. "It's bad enough you ruined the fair. I will not risk getting my ass kicked by Napoleon Bonaparte on steroids."

"Well I don't want to get my ass kicked by Napoleon Bonaparte on steroids alone so you're coming with."

Erwin rolled his eyes and followed Hanji into Levi's room where he was resting on the hospital bed, still recovering from the concussion Hanji had given him. She tiptoed up to his bedside and pulled out a bag of ribbons and makeup.

She laughed maliciously before clipping a small ribbon onto his hair. "Awwww! He looks pretty already!" Hanji exclaimed as softly as she could. She sure didn't want to wake up the sleeping dragon.

And neither did Erwin, because he knew that if he woke up, they would have to feel the fiery wrath of the badass known as Levi Ackerman.

Hanji began to apply lipstick on Levi, nearly bursting with excitement. She looked as if she might explode.

"Wow," Erwin said. "You must have really knocked him out good if he's still out cold."

"I know!" Hanji giggled. Suddenly, Levi stirred slightly in bed.

"Okay, that's enough," Erwin stated as he backed up towards the door. "Let's get out of here."

"Oh come on, Erwin," Hanji whined. "Stay for the finished product! Now for the mascara~"

Hanji slowly reached over Levi's face to gently apply the mascara when he suddenly grabbed her wrist before the mascara even touched his luscious eyelashes. She was caught completely off guard and so was Erwin.

Levi's eyes shot open wide and he turned to glare into Hanji's living soul. He noticed the mascara in Hanji's shaking hand and scowled. "Bitch, if you wanted to die, you could have gotten hit by a train instead."

"I think I would take the train okay bye!" Hanji said quickly as she tried to run from Levi, but he had a strong grip on her. Erwin, on the other, could run, so he took this opportunity to do so. However, levi won't allow this, so he rendered Hanji unable to escape and went after Erwin.

Erwin glanced back to see that he was being hunted. He tried to run faster, but Levi was gaining on him. Suddenly, he felt a strong force take his right arm and push him against the wall, twisting his own arm behind him.

"Erwin," Levi sneered.

Erwin tried turning his head to face Levi. The fact that none of the nurses or people walking in the hallway were concerned deeply confused Erwin. "Levi, how are you doing?"

"You have the audacity to ask me that?" Levi spat.

"I barely had anything to do with this," Erwin said, losing hope.

"You were an accomplice," Levi stated.

"Who reluctantly followed Hanji," Erwin replied. "Now please let me go."

Levi scoffed and let go of Erwin's right arm. He sank to the ground cradling his arm. "That hurt."

"I know," Levi spat.

"So we're friends again, right?" Erwin smiled.

Levi let out a long groan.

Erwin laughed and stood up. "You totally adore me."

"I swear, if you continue, I'll punch you in the face," Levi threatened.

"You wouldn't because you looooovve me," Erwin cooed.

However, Levi kept his promise. He turned around to instantly knock him out. However Erwin ducked so Levi ended up hitting the person behind him.

"Sweet potato chips in an umbrella!" The kid shouted.

Levi immediately recognized the kid. "You're the kid who got beat to the ground!"

"Oh yeah!" Erwin recalled. "What's your name? Reindeer?"

"His name is Reiner," Bertolt stated. Reiner groaned as he sank to the floor holding his head.

"Wow, you literally just-" Eren ridiculed. "Like he just- and now you're," Eren laughed. "You're just not a lucky person, Reiner."

"Shut up!" Reiner groaned.

"I wish you got punched," Jean uttered.

"Whatchu say?" Eren sneered.

"Fight, for my amusement," Levi stated.

"Okay, that's enough of harassing younger kids, let's go see how Hanji is doing!" Erwin said while pushing him away. "Bye children, we will see you next year!"

"They're weird," Ymir yawned.

"Um, what do we do about that?" Connie pointed to Reiner who was still moaning in pain, kneeled on the floor.

"We leave it," Annie stated while toward the exit.

"But it needs help!" Sasha said.

"I'm sure it will be okay," Jean sighed.

"So we're just going to leave it here?" Armin asked.

"Yeah," Eren said. "I mean it just got punched in the face."

"Nothing it can't handle I guess," Sasha sighed.

"Well it did survive Annie beating it to the ground," Marco added.

"I think it will be okay alone," Christa said.

"But-" Bertolt opened his mouth to say something, but he sighed and decided to follow his friends.

"Wait! Bertolt!" Reiner cried out.

Immediately, Bertolt turned around with a deathly glare. "That's what you get for going through my internet history."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Lesson to learn: Karma's a bitch.