A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 3

Levi ran to the hospital. He ran right up to the person at the desk. "May I see a woman with the last name of Jaeger?"

"Why do you want to see my mom?" Asked a voice.

Levi turned around to see Eren looking as tired as ever.

"I actually came here looking for you," he said. "So long story short, I had was visited by a loser, and the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future. So I went on this crazy journey of my life and I just wanted to say sorr-" Levi stopped.

"You wanted to say?" Eren stood there confused.

"So...rry... for what I said yesterday - Gah Damn, that was hard," Levi panted.

"It would be hard if you have never said sorry before," Eren smiled. "I forgive you. Why don't you come over to my place tonight for a Christmas party?"

"Sounds cool," Levi said.

"Here I'll text you my address," Eren took out his phone. "I just need your number."

⋆❅☃❅⋆

"So we're just going to some freshmen's Christmas party?" Nile asked. "You guys are lamer than I thought."

"If we're lame, I'd hate to know what you are," Levi replied.

"Awesome," Nile bragged.

"Keep telling yourself that," Erwin muttered.

Levi and his friends walked up to a house that was well decorated for the season. It was a nice big house with a balcony above their heads. He rang the doorbell.

Seconds later, Eren opened the door. "Oh hey, come in." He led them to the living room. "I hope you don't mind them joining us, I invited them."

All of Eren's friends looked at each other.

Armin shrugged, "Why not? It's Christmas!"

"Yahoo!" Hanji exclaimed. "Let's get this party started."

"Hey, who wants to see if they can beat the ultimate Mario Kart master?" Jean stood up.

"Oh, you're on," Gunther and Erd said at the same time while running to the TV.

"I want to play too!" Nile stated as he followed them.

Soon, everyone was gathered around the TV watching Jean beat every single person who challenged him. Levi, however, noticed that Eren wasn't with everyone else. So, he thought he would look for him.

Levi looked in the kitchen, the office, he knocked on the bathroom doors. He even tried the basement, but that was locked.

So, Levi walked upstairs. He finally found Eren on the balcony. Levi opened the doors and joined him.

"So why aren't you with the others?" Levi asked.

"I just needed a breather," Eren stated.

There was a silence.

"How did you know my mother?" Eren asked.

"I didn't," Levi answered. "It was all part of a crazy thing that happened."

"The ghosts?" Eren asked. Levi nodded as a reply.

"We should go downstairs now," Eren said. "We're opening presents. If I had known you guys were coming, I would have got something, but..."

"It's all good," Levi shrugged. "This is a good enough Christmas gift."

Eren smiled and they went down stairs.