Homecoming

AN: WARNING. It gets shippy. ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bertolt checked his phone for the thirty seventh time (he indeed did count). He arrived to homecoming earlier than the rest of his friends since they all were arriving at different times. Still, he hadn't received a word from them.

Bertolt took a deep breath and decided to walk towards the gym where the dancefloor was. However, the closer he got to it, the darker it got, and the louder the music was. Bertolt was about 12 feet away when he decided that it overwhelmed him too much and he retreated to a lighter, quieter place.

Suddenly, Bertolt was able to spot a few of his friends walking through the main entrance. He immediately rushed towards them.

"It was too much," Bertolt whispered harshly in Armin's face as he roughly grabbed his shoulders and shook the small boy. "Too much! This is uncharted territory! I cannot go alone-"

"Bertolt, calm down," Marco spoke up. He arrived in his navy blue suit as promised. "I think you shook Armin so hard he can't function properly."

"It's fine. I needed to be shaken like homemade ice cream," Armin said rather sarcastically.

"See?" Marco smiled.

"What are we waiting for?" Eren asked. "Let's hit the dancefloor!"

"Yeah!" Everyone else shouted before handing in their tickets. It wasn't until then when Bertolt realized someone was missing.

"Has anyone seen Reiner?" Bertolt asked.

"I have no idea where that raging homosexual is," Annie uttered.

"Did someone call for me?" Reiner spoke up as he made a grand entrance. The fluorescent lighting of the school nearly reflected off his suit.

"What the actual hell, Reiner," Jean stated, referring to his wardrobe.

"This is homecoming, not prom," Eren commented. "Why are you wearing a suit. A purple one nonetheless."

"Ah!" Reiner held up his finger and corrected the boy. "A purple velvet suit!"

"You need to burn that suit," Annie stated.

"Holy shit," Reiner marveled at the short blond. "You're wearing a dress."

"I will take off these heels and stab both your eyes out-"

"Guys!" Christa called out. "Let's hit the dancefloor. I hear them playing my jam."

"Let's rave like there's no tomorrow," Connie shouted.

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted as they ran down the hallway towards the gym. Meanwhile, they saw the main hall decorated with clouds and a giant rainbow that extended down the wall.

"Why is there a giant rainbow, Christa?" Armin asked since Christa was part of the decorating committee.

"Because it's hella gay," Ymir answered.

"No," Christa stated. "The theme this year is Sky High. So we decorated the place with clouds and shit."

"It still looks hella gay," Eren commented.

"You know what?" Christa asked. "Shut up!"

At that moment, they dashed past Levi and the gang who were walking towards the gym at a much slower pace.

"Tch," Levi put his hands in his pockets. "Stupid sophomores."

"We know them," Erwin reminded.

"One of them literally gave you his number the other day," Hanji stated.