Queen

"Hey Christa," Ymir spoke up during study hall. "Am I amazing?"

Christa sighed. "Is this one of your moments again?"

"Am I amazing?" Ymir reiterated.

"Yes," Christa groaned.

"Am I queen?" Ymir asked looking over at Christa.

Christa stated, facing straight in front of her and looking extremely unamused. "Yes, you are."

"Then let me be queen!" Ymir stated as she stood up. "I appoint you, prime minister!"

"Is that how royalty even works?" Christa asked.

"Don't question it!" Ymir ordered. "Now, write down my orders then GTFO and deliver the news."

Christa sighed once again. "Yes, your majesty."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Hey, Ymir," Bertolt walked up to Ymir's locker. "Have you seen Reiner-"

He was interrupted by Ymir slamming her locker shut. He jumped a little at the noise, then realized Reiner was standing right beside the locker door.

However, Bertolt did notice something peculiar going on. Reiner was in an all black classy outfit with shades.

"What's going on?" Bertolt asked.

Ymir smirked.

Immediately, Bertolt knew the answer to the question. "Oh no.. not the moment."

Suddenly, Christa appeared from behind Ymir. "Run, bitch, run."

Bertolt didn't waste a second. He turned around to run away, but Ymir called for him.

"Bertolt?" Ymir's voice echoed through the halls, making Bertolt stop dead in his tracks. "Will you mind being one of my main bitches today?"

Bertolt hesitated. He remembered the last time he said no. She simply blackmailed him into doing it anyway. And it was mostly unpleasant jobs he was sent to do as well.

Bertolt carefully weighed his options: Plan A - say no. Clearly out of the question... Plan B - say yes, but he really didn't want to... He decided to go with plan Z:

"Ah! Cough." Bertolt dramatically leaned against the lockers. "I think I'm dying!" He said in a very unbelievable manner. He continued to sink to the floor. "Heart attack! Stroke! Kidney Failure! I'm dying! Oh, the pain, the pain..." Bertolt laid on the ground, twitching until he finally plays dead.

Ymir glared at Bertolt, unamused. Then, she snapped her fingers. At this, Christa walked up to Bertolt with a torture device Ymir calls the "stick of doom," which was no more than a regular stick.

Christa began lightly poking Bertolt, who burst into laughter. "Stop! It tickles! Fine, fine! I'll work for Ymir!"

When Christa stopped poking him, it finally took Bertolt a few seconds to settle down. Then, he seized this opportunity to run. Bertolt sprinted down the hallway, full speed.

Ymir scoffed. "Eh, I'll execute him later. Let's go!"

✎➕➖✖➗✐

Everyone gathered in room 105 during lunch except for Ymir herself. There was a secret meeting held by Christa, who called everyone in to meet in secret.

She cleared her throat at the start to capture everyone's attention. "Citizens of SLHS Freshmen class. Queen Ymir has terrorized us for too long! We must rise above her, and win back our high school freedom!"

Mikasa spoke up. "This is just one of her moments. It'll pass."

Christa stared at Mikasa. "Remember the time, Mikasa, that she took your pen away from you forcefully? Aren't you simply infuriated by her actions?"

"No-"

"I bet you are!" Christa interrupted. "Today is the beginning of a new era! We rebel!"

Everyone cheered as they marched out room 105 and to Ymir's dwelling.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Your majesty!" Christa ran to Ymir out of breath. "There is an uprising among the people!"

"Execute them all, I don't care," Ymir stated as she examined her newly manicured nails.

"But-"

Suddenly angry yelling came from down the hallway. A mob was running to them with a bunch of sticks, ready to poke Ymir to her doom.

"We must run," Christa said as she pulled Ymir away. They ran down the stairs into their next class where Ymir shut the door closed.

"That was close," Ymir uttered as she peered out the window. Little did she know that Christa had her own stick as well. Once Ymir turned around and saw the stick pointed at her, she felt utter betrayal. "Et tu, Christa?" She asked with pain.

Christa began poking Ymir with the stick. Ymir began to laugh uncontrollably. "Fine!" She gave in. "I give up the throne!"

Christa raised her stick in the air. "Yes! Now I can take your place! And I will now be the tyrant, of your kingdom!" Christa said victoriously. "I have defeated the mighty Ymir. Now let's see if anyone will dare stop me!"

"Christa!" The teacher yelled. "Put the stick down!"

Immediately, Christa obeyed. "Yes, mam."

"Ha!" Ymir laughed. "Stopped."

Christa looked unamused. She then pointed to the door. "GTFO."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~