Armin's Birthday

Armin violently slammed his locker shut and turned around to his friends.

"Guess what day it is today!" He shouted in excitement.

"A Monday," Eren answered.

"What? No! Well, yes, but that's not what I'm talking about," Armin said.

"It's the day of that history test we are all going to fail," Mikasa answered.

"That, too, but not what I'm talking about either. Have you guys forgotten?" Armin frowned.

"Forgotten what?" Eren asked.

Armin stared at his best friends. Did they really forget it was his birthday?

"Happy birthday Armin," Sasha said as she passed by him. She tossed him a present. Connie followed behind her with one of those confetti poppers and pulled the string.

The confetti fell on Armin and decorated his clothes with glitter and streamers. He glared at Eren and Mikasa who immediately felt guilty about forgetting Armin's birthday.

"Oops," Eren spoke up.

"'Oops?' That's all you have to say?" Armin said.

"We'll make it up to you," Eren quickly stated.

"Dang right you are," Armin snapped back with his hands on his hips. "Y'all gonna be my main bitches today."

Eren and Mikasa look at Armin like he's crazy. "Say what?"

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Hey Reiner, Annie, have you seen Armin today. It's his birthday and I just wanted to give him this present," Bertolt said as he lifted up a small box.

"What is it?" Reiner asked.

"A gift card," Bertolt answered.

"How original," Annie remarked as she looked at the small carefully wrapped box.

"You didn't even get him anything!" Bertolt said.

"Wait do you hear that?" Reiner interrupted. They all paused to see if they could hear what Reiner was talking about.

"Yaahooo!"

"That sounds like..." Bertolt began.

Just then, Armin turned the corner of the hallway, riding on those rolly chairs from the computer lab with Eren and Mikasa pulling him with ropes attached to the arms.

"It's my birthday! I am queen of the halls! Bow down bitches!" Armin shouted as he was rolled down the hallway.

"Happy birthday," Bertolt shouted as he threw his present at Armin just in time for him to catch it.

"Thanks Bert," Armin said before he was rolled off to his next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Armin is my precious