The Chill

Day 1 of The Chill

"So then," Hanji stated, "he said that I was insane and then I said that I was insane but in a scientific way so then he said that he didn't want to work with me anymore but then I was like Molbit my old buddy lab pall is sick so I was stuck with that dickwad who does absolutely nothing and-"

"There is a reason why sentences exist," Levi groaned.

"Hearing that made my head hurt," Erwin stated.

"And we don't even know what your point is," Petra stated.

"My point is that Molbit is never absent, but when he is, I'm stuck with idiots who done don't science good," Hanji stated.

"They may not be able to science good but you definitely cannot word good," Erwin uttered.

Petra let out a sneeze. This caused multiple reactions. First, there was Hanji who put on a glove, took a cotton swab, and took samples in the air in under two seconds. Then, there Levi, who made a disgusted face and tried his best to utter the words "bless you" as considerately as possible. Erwin gasped.

Then there was the girl across the hallway whom they recognized as Sasha. She then ran down the hallway screaming "It's here. We are all doomed!"

"That was weird," Petra stated.

"It's here," Erwin said with a dark expression.

"What's here?" Petra asked.

"The Chill," Erwin stated.

"Also known as," Levi added. He looked dramatically off into the distance. "Cold season."

"Hey, this time, you actually know what's happening," Hanji stated.

"I am always weary of the cold," Levi stated.

"I should get my science together," Hanji stated. "I need to collect the samples of the sick before they begin to drop like flies." Then, Hanji laughed maniacally and ran down the halls, harassing anyone who let out a cough or sneeze.

Immediately, Levi took out a cloth or cravat of sorts and covered his nose and mouth. He also put on some hand sanitizer, then put on gloves on top of that. All of which came from his backpack.

"So you just carry that stuff around?" Erwin asked.

"I refuse to catch a filthy-ass cold," Levi grumbled.

"Don't you think you're being a little too prepared-" then, Erwin began to cough.

Immediately, Levi's eyes widened as he pointed his finger at Erwin. "IT'S SPREADING!" And with that, he ran down the hallway.

A few moments later

"So then," Eren began, "I said that she was being over dramatic but then she said I was being stupid and then she went on a fifty minute rant about how Pluto should be a planet and NASA conspiracy theories-"

"No one can follow you because your sentence is one big fat grammatical error," Jean stated.

"No one likes a grammar nazi," Eren spat.

"You know what-"

Suddenly, a constant screaming was heard from down the hallway. It increases in volume until they realized who it was.