Childhood Memories

Eren, Armin, Jean and Connie were in the library for English to do a project. Instead of doing his work, Connie got distracted, as usual.

"I can't be the only one who can't work for some reason right now, am I?" He asked.

"Nope," Eren stated while typing up something on a laptop. "You're alone."

"Just apply yourself to it more," Jean's irritation showed.

"Armin is probably so far into the zone he can't get out," Eren assumed from the way Armin has been staring at the computer screen for the past ten minutes and furiously typing.

Connie groaned. "Dude, I wish that I was a child again. Watching Dragon Tales and Cyber Space..."

"I loved Cyber Space!" Armin exclaimed. "That was my entire childhood."

"Oh yeeahh," Jean recalled it from his childhood as well. "I liked the bird. He was cool."

"Wasn't the bird's name Digit?" Eren asked.

"Yeah!" Armin stated. "And then there was Buzz and Delete-"

"Hacker's bitches," Jean stated.

"What the fuck, Jean," Eren said. "They were his henchmen."

"Okay," Armin paused for dramatic effect. "Does anyone remember the Boobas?"

"I watched those!" Eren stated.

"Well now they terrify me to no extent," Armin shivered.

"Now that I think about it, they were creepy," Eren recalled.

"Not only that," Jean scoffed, "but the show was like a drug trip."

"I know right!" Connie exclaimed.

Everyone sighed in unison at their trip down memory lane.

"Man, our lives have gone to shit," Jean concluded.

"Hey assholes, I'm bored," Annie walked up to them. "Entertain me with your nonsense."

"Why are you here?" Eren asked.

"Study hall," she answered.

"Hey have you seen Bertolt?" Connie asked. "I accidentally never gave his study notes back for the test on Mughal India."

"Wait, that test was last week," Armin said.

"Yeah," Connie winced. "That's the problem."

"Wait a minute," Jean spoke up. "I don't think I've seen Bertolt or Reiner this morning."

Eren turned to Annie. "Annie do you by any chance know what happened to-"

"MURDER," she growled.

There was a long and awkward silence.

"What?"

"Their bus came late," Annie said before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~