Paint with the Colors of Pain

"Tell me why we're in the woods again?" Levi sneered as Erwin pulled back another branch, making it slap Levi in the face.

"It's an adventure!" Hanji exclaimed.

"How fun," Petra said sarcastically while avoiding a large bug.

"We're gonna get high aren't we?" Gunther asked.

"No," Erwin replied.

"Drunk?"

"No!"

"Gunther, what the hell is wrong with you?" Erd slapped him upside the head.

"Ew ew ew ew," Isabel screeched. "I was swatting away a bug and it hit my hand.

"Ha," Farlan joked. "You're such a baby." Suddenly, a rather large bug landed right on top of his head. He proceeded to run around in circles while shouting. "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!"

"Erwin!" Levi shouted. "Answer me! Why the hell are we in the middle of tick city?"

"Because of that," Erwin pointed to the clearing ahead.

"What is that?" Levi stood back, unamused. He retraced his steps until there was a rock he could stand on that was out of the mud. Plus, it made him look taller.

"I got this strange invitation to meet here," Erwin said casually.

"From who?" Levi asked. Erwin responded with a shrug. "And you're still answering the invitation-"

"Why not?" Erwin said. "Let's see, the invitation says... Meet at the clearing past the little patch of trees in Alpaca Park. Bring friends. Do not be surprised if you get kidnapped. Hm, that's an odd-" Erwin turned around to see that half of the friends whom were traveling with him have disappeared. "Where are Isabel and Levi?"

"Gunther and Petra are gone, too," Erd looked around him.

"Where's Nanaba?" Mike grunted.

"MOLBIT! NOO!" Hanji cried out. "YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD TOLERATE ME!!"

"I'm surprised Levi got kidnapped," Erwin shrugged.

"Same here actually," Hanji calmed down.

"Get down!" Someone shouted as they hopped on top of Erd. Everyone's attention turned to him to see that someone in camouflage pinned him to the ground.

"All of you!" The person said in a hushed whisper. Suddenly, they were surrounded by several other people.

"What's going on?" Farlan asked.

"This is war!" The person still on top of Erd said. "Oh, I'm Jean by the way. And this is WAR!"

"It is," Mikasa stated. "And we are going to annihilate the enemy without mercy."

"Without mercy," Connie repeated as he loaded up a paintball gun and tossed it at Erwin. Everyone else was handed a paintball gun as well along with the padded suits.

"I'm here for other's pain," Annie stated with a stern face.

Armin then loaded his gun while looking dead ahead. "Time to blast some bitches."