España! Pt. 2

"This is literally the fifth time we lost him," Jean complained. "Where did he go?"

"Hey guys! Did you check out that candy store down the street?" Eren asked while approaching the group with two bags full of candy.

"You went to that store twice already," Mikasa stated.

"Eren, if you keep wondering off like that, we're not going to have time to do anything except try and send a search party for you," Hannes warned.

"You see?" Jean spat. "This is why we can't have nice things."

"Why you-"

"Just stop leaving and wasting everyone's time," Ymir stated.

"Or just put a leash on him," Levi uttered.

"Levi, I'm kinkshaming," Erwin said loudly.

"Not in that way," Levi stated calmly.

"That's a good idea, actually," Farlan stated.

"Where are we going to find one though?" Auruo asked.

"I remember Reiner said he was bringing one," Connie said nonchalantly.

Everyone stared at Connie.

"Why on earth would Reiner bring a leash to a summer field trip to Spain?" Eren asked.

"When I asked him the same thing, he told me not to worry about it," Connie said.

"Whatever, just text him and ask for it," Mikasa said.

"Wait are we really putting me on a leash?" Eren asked.

- five minutes later -

Eren fidgeted with the black, leather collar on his neck. "We are really putting me on a leash."

"And now, who wants to take care of that?" Jean asked.

"Nose game," Annie said before everyone promptly touched their noses. However, everyone peered over to the one person who happened to notice too late.

"Well, shit," Jean complained. He took the leash into his hand.

"I'm kinkshaming," Erwin stated.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Jean uttered. "To the museum and whatever. You wonder off and I'm choking you with this."

"Double kink shame," Ymir added.

"Guys, guys," Marco settled everyone down. "We shouldn't be kink shaming Jean since he did absolutely nothing... instead let's kink shame Reiner for having this in the first place."

"He also said he wanted it back in tip top shape," Connie added.

"Is that kid okay?" Farlan asked quietly.

"You get used to it," Annie replied.

- meanwhile -

"Reiner, I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm kink shaming you,"
Christa stated.

"It's not a kink thing," Reiner said.

"Yeah right," Armin uttered. "Anyways, how about we visit the Sagranda Família Basilica? I'm very interested in observing its intricate architecture-"

"Flamenco dancing," Reiner interrupted.

"Oh no," Bertolt uttered.