Pick up Them Lines

On that day... Humanity received a grim reminder. Humans lived in fear of bad pick-up lines...

( σ՞ਊ ՞)σ

"Hey Marco!" Jean called out.

"What is it, Jean?" He asked.

"If I'm a horse, I'd let you ride me any day," Jean said in a low seductive voice.

"W-what was that?" Marco blushed.

"We're playing pick-up lines tag!" Jean explained. "You tag people with pick up lines and there are no tag backs. If you are the last person, you have to do something the council decides you should do."

"So it's like Valentine's day but with a truth or dare ending..." Marco summarized.

Jean shrugged. "Pretty much."

( σ՞ਊ ՞)σ ( σ՞ਊ ՞)σ

"Hey Armin," Marco said. "Be my other half."

Armin groaned as he shut his book. "So we're doing this thing." He walked up to Eren and sighed. "Baby, are you an ocean? Because I wanna go under that surface."

"Dammit Armin," Eren sighed. "Oi, Mikasa. The birds and the bees have taught me a few things. How about you?"

Mikasa blushed slightly and moved on to Annie. "I don't completely hate you."

Annie nodded and walked over to Connie. "You are a gem," she said apathetically and walked away.

Connie thought about it for a moment before tuning to Sasha. "Be the Springer to my Connie."

"I don't even know how to respond," Sasha laughed.

Connie cracked his knuckles. "I've been saving that one up for this game specifically."

Sasha ran over to Ymir. "Yo Ymir, Mario sure likes his Peach. It's not much different over here."

"Dammit, you stole my line," Ymir stated under her breath.

"Sorry!" Sasha laughed before
Running away.

Ymir sighed. "I'd eat you up so good that I will have to be transferred to titan high," Ymir smirked at Christa.

Christa smiled brightly.

She skipped over to Reiner. "After I'm through with you, it will put the bunnies to shame," Christa said.

Reiner leaned over to Bertolt and whispered. "She scares me sometimes."

Bertolt nodded vigorously as Christa skipped back to Ymir.

Reiner smirked.

"Oh no," Bertolt blushed, getting ready for whatever was to come.

"I'd make you scream my name so loudly, people will think that the Titans invaded out school again," Reiner said.

"Reiner, please," Bertolt stared at the floor.

"The council will now establish your punishment!" Eren stated. "But the council is being lazy today, so you just have to say a pick up line."

Bertolt sighed in relief. "I just have one more thing to say." He gave Reiner a smirk. "My height isn't the only thing that is colossal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

So... I just got fucking rickrolled twice by my friend so I thought it would be fun to do to other people... But some people don't know what rickrolling is so I sit there like a fucking idiot because people are like "da fuq is rick rolls?"

Anyway, here is a very important message...

To put it in Jenna Marble's words:

Careless whisper makes everything sexy.