Frozen Gone Wrong

"He dares say that," Levi ranted. "He dares say that he is better than everyone else, therefore, he has power over us. What a control freak."

"Levi why do you hate everyone?" Hanji asked nonchalantly.

"Because I can't stand people," Levi spat. "If I had the choice, I wouldn't want to socialize with people ever again."

"But Leeeviiii," Hanji whined. "being able to socialize is one of the seven things that defines humans as alive-"

"Keep your science, shitty-glasses," Levi interrupted.

"Man, just let it go," Auruo stated.

"Let it go~" Erwin sang.

"ERWIN. NO," Levi pounded his fist against the table.

"ERWIN, YES."

Levi narrowed his eyes. "You wanna play it that way?

The window is open
And so is that door,
I don't wanna see you anymore."

"Love is an open door!" Erwin sang.
"With you, with you, with you, with you, with you! Love is an open-"

"Reindeer are better than people," Levi sang angrily. "And I really think it's true!"

Erwin walked over to Levi and leaned on his shoulder. "Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle, but out me in summer and I'll be a... HAPPY-"

"For the first time in forever, can you just shut up?" Levi sang loudly.

"So you're a bit of a fixer upper-"

"Let it go!" Levi stood up and pushed Erwin off him. "Let it go!
Don't wanna do this anymore!
Let it go! Let it go!
Turn your back and there's the door!
I don't care, 'bout what you have to say...
Let the singing end!
I never liked Disney anyway..."

At first, no one made a noise. Suddenly everyone in the room stood up and clapped, even Levi's friends.

Levi sat back down in his seat quietly.

"Man Levi, you can sing," Erwin whistled.

"Shut up, big-ass tree."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: meep

Is Wattpad dying? I feel like writers are slowly drifting away to a different fanfic website withou me knowing and I'm still here on Wattpad, not knowing where all the other people went...