Fabulousness on Ice

"Have any of you ever been ice skating?" Eren asked the friends as they tied on their rental skates.

All of his friends shook their heads.

"Good, me either," he replied.

"Great, that sure makes me feel more safe and secure," Jean said in his sarcastic tone.

A teenage boy, possibly a little older then the relative age of the group, skated onto ice. He had a bright yellow jacket on with the words "Ice Monitor" written across the back on black.

"Wait, so can we get on the ice now, or...?" Sasha asked.

"Not yet," someone scoffed from behind. Eren and his friends turned around and stared at what they saw, mouths agape.

"Levi?!" They shouted. He had on black pants and skates, and a deep purple top that was decorated with sequins.

"You look..." Eren started.

"Fabulous," Armin said.

"Sassy!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Ridiculous," Mikasa muttered.

"Like a grape married a wedding dress and had you," Jean stated.

Marco nudged him, "That's not very nice," he whispered. However, Jean just shrugged it off.

Levi sighed. "Thank you," he said to Armin and Sasha. Then he turned to Mikasa, "I hate you." Then finally to Jean, "No one likes you. I'm here to practice before my competition tonight."

"That's awesome," Eren said, enthusiasm shone in his eyes. "We get to see you in action."

"Don't hold your breath kid," Levi stated. "It looks crowded today. I can't do much when there are this many people on ice."

They glanced around at the crowd of people. Levi was right. There was a shitload of people at the rink.

"If there was a freestyle practice session today, I would have skated then," Levi commented, "but this will have to do."

"Alright! Skate's opened," said the ice monitor.

Already, the little kids started to pour in. And they were the good little kids who glided across the ice as if they were flying.

"How hard could it be if they could do it?" Jean scoffed. "There kids, we should be fine."

"Don't underestimate the mini monsters," Levi uttered as he joined those who were on the ice.

Eren stepped on first. His foot immediately glided forward and he stumbled back onto land. "I'm okay," he said as Mikasa caught him. "Man, it's sure slippery."

"It's ice, smoothened by a big truck thing that smoothens ice," Reiner stated. "What do you expect?"

"Okay, just grab the wall," Mikasa said as she help Eren onto the ice.

Reiner immediately eyed Connie who eyes Sasha.

"Oh no," Bertolt sighed.

"Hold up!" Reiner, Connie and Sasha sang at once. "Grab the wall. Wiggle like ya tryin to make yo-"

"There are children present," Annie interrupted. "And by children I mean Marco and Bertolt."

They turned to see Annie already on ice. She was gliding around impatiently near the entrance.

"Is this your first time?" Marco asked in awe.

"No," she stated. "I lied to you all. I've been skating before. I even took a few lessons." Immediately, she skated off.