Homecoming Eve

BEFORE YOU READ AN:

For those of you who do not know what powderpuff is, it is a day when girls play football, and occasionally (like they do at my school) guys are the cheerleaders. And it is nothing like male cheerleading. Guys literally dress up as women and do ridiculous routines (At least in my school). So yeah just a heads up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You gonna ask someone?" Hanji poked the short, irritated boy.

"No," Levi responded.

"You gonna ask someone?" Hanji repeated.

"No."

"You gonna ask someone?"

"No!"

"You gonna ask someone-"

"I swear on Erwin's eyebrows, I will murder your face if you dare speak those words in that exact order again!" Levi threatened.

There was a silence. Levi knew this silence wasn't over. This silence was Hanji debating whether to keep provoking him with the same phrase, or arrange the words in the phrase. Soon enough, Hanji came to a conclusion.

"You gonna ask someon-"

And that was when Levi punched Hanji in the face. This was followed by sounds of pain that were uttered from Hanji.

Levi then heard Erwin whistle as he walked up to them. "Dang, Levi. You sure have problems."

"And if I punch you out, I'll have one less," Levi cracked his knuckles. However, this wasn't threatening enough for Erwin. In fact, Erwin sat down right next to Levi, barely leaving a personal space bubble. Levi was surprised that Erwin had not picked up that if he didn't move in exactly 9.3 seconds, there would be one less Homo sapiens polluting the planet.

"So I was asked to homecoming by someone I barely even know," Erwin went on relentlessly. "And it made me think of something. If it's by someone I hardly know, it means I have charm don't I? Levi do you think I have charm?"

"No," Levi responded. Exactly 2.8 seconds left.

"But maybe I'm just too nice," Erwin pondered. "No, that can't be it. I just threw Nile's sandwich at the teacher and blamed it on him a week ago-"

The story quickly came to an end when Levi punched Erwin in the face. Now, he was sitting in between two adolescents who just had the day lights knocked out of them. However, Levi didn't mind. It made him feel powerful.

A few hours later

"I can't wait to wear my dress!" Christa exclaimed. "It's really pretty and I love it."

"I'm wearing a suit," Ymir stated s she leaned casually on Christa's shoulder. "Don't know about you, but I'm gonna be snazzy AF."

"Hey, I'm going to be snazzy, too," Reiner stated. "I have four suits, and they are all pretty snazzy."

"You have four?" Eren asked. "For homecoming?"

"I'm only wearing one," Reiner explained. "I haven't decided which."

"Better yet, how can you afford that much?" Annie asked.

"Oh, one I bought, the other one I just happened to have, and the other two was given to me by my gay uncle," Reiner smiled.