Prank Calls

"Sasha, this is the worst birthday hangout, holy shiiiat," Connie groaned.

"What are we supposed to do?" Sasha asked. "It's literally only the two of us and Eren and Jean are banned from everywhere and Armin's, Christa's and Eren's family is on vacation, and Jean is grounded for the next week." Sasha slouched onto the couch as she groaned. She was regretting planning her birthday at the last minute.

"I've got it!" Connie stated triumphantly.

"What?" Sasha asked.

"We, are going to prank call EVERYONE." Connie said triumphantly.

At first Sasha stared at him, thinking it was a horrendous idea since they were friends with people like Mikasa and Annie, but she realized they were friends with nervous idiots like Bertolt and... Well, regular angry idiots like Eren.

"Oh hell yeah!" Sasha replied.

∾◦☼◦∾

Connie and Sasha decided to use Sasha's home phone since non of their friends would know who the caller was. Immediately, they dialed Eren's number and waited for him to pick up. When he did, they heard a "hello" on the other end.

Immediately, Sasha began to snicker so Connie took over and used a voice that made him sound like an old lady. "Hello? Is this my neighbor?"

"Um, I don't know, is it?" Eren asked, already sounding confused.

"Well, I was feeding my children in the backyard, and I think your tree ate them," Connie continued, making Sasha go into a laughing fit that she had to try so hard to hide.

"Um, my tree ate your- who is this and how did you get my number?" Eren asked.

"I'm the old lady down the street," Connie replied.

"Be more specific please," Eren said, sounding very irritated.

"So my cat was walking down the street when it got hit by a flying ice cream truck," Connie stated.

"Wha-"

"Is your refrigerator running? Because it ran over my only father," Connie stated.

"Who the hell is this? Is this a prank call?" Eren shouted into the phone before Connie hung up.

Connie and Sasha laughed as they rolled around on the floor, laughing thief asses off.

"Who should we call next?" Connie asked.

"Christa," Sasha stated.

"What? She's too nice!" Connie said.

"Too late." Sasha had already dialed the number.

"Hello?" Spoke Christa's voice.

"Hello," Sasha replied trying to imitate the grammar and accent an Asian immigrant would have. "This is hospital?"

"Um, sorry, no you have the wrong number-"

"My son have problems. He too much TV. I need him fix," Sasha continued trying not to laugh.

"Excuse me?" Christa asked.

"Yes. He too much TV. No much study. He got 92 on last report card. No good, no good," Sasha stated.