Another Christmas Carol... Sort Of...

Christmas Eve

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me: a partridge in a pear tree!

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me: two turtle doves-"

"AnD A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR trEE," Eren screeched.

Naturally, Jean took this opportunity to make fun of the boy. "Holy fuck, Eren, you sound like shit."

"At least I'm not shit," Eren rebutted.

"OHHHHH!" Sasha and Connie shouted as they scooted over to Jean who was trying not to commit murder.

"Someone call the waiter because you just got served!" Sasha shouted.

"On a silver platter," Connie added.

"With a side of mash potatoes," Sasha continued.

"Guys!" Marco called out. "Get it together! We need to sound good for tomorrow."

"Why are we even caroling?" Ymir whined. "I have so much stuff that is better that I could be doing."

"Ymir is right," Annie spoke up. "This is pointless."

Reiner interjected. "Like a broken pencil-"

"No, like you," Annie replied.

"OHHHHHHH!" Sasha and Connie shouted again.

"Shots FIRED!" Connie bellowed.

"He's on the ground!" Sasha said.

"Someone call the ambulance!" Connie followed up. "Wee-woo wee-woo!" He shouted while walking around and moving her finger in a circle, indicating a siren.

"You two better stop it because it is really getting on my nerves," Jean rubbed his forehead.

"I say we get out of here and get hot cocoa, what do you say?" Ymir glanced over at Christa.

"Whatever," she said as she was typing away on her phone.

"Hey, wanna have a party again this year?" Armin asked.

"I call hosting!" Jean shouted.

"Ha! You just don't want to seem like a loser," Eren stated.

"You know what, Eren, I hope your dick falls off," Jean spat.

"Boooo!" Sasha and Connie said at the same time.

"That comeback made me undeniably sad," Annie stated.

"Hey, wanna invite those juniors we sometimes hang out on accident with?" Armin suggested.

"Why?" Ymir asked. "They are all losers."

"But some of us know them quite well," Armin brought up. "Mikasa, you know Petra, don't you?"

"Yeah," Mikasa stated.

"And Eren knows Levi, doesn't he?" Armin brought up.

"Well, I guess," Eren replied.

"So let's invite them all," Armin concluded. "The more the merrier."

"Said the guy that didn't want a rave for his birthday party," Eren brought up.

"I said I never wanted a rave for my birthday party, but I never said I didn't want to rave at one point in my life," Armin corrected him.

"So you want to rave on Christmas?" Reiner asked.

"A Jesus Rave?" Jean added.

"Please never use "Jesus" and "Rave" in the same sentence," Marco sighed. "It can offend people."