Importance

Annie walked up to her locker and opened it. A few papers flew out. She sighed as she picked up the loose papers. Despite having her binders organized, her locker was a complete mess. She went on and shut the locker.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone shouted from behind the locker door.

"Holy!" She jumped. Immediately, she kicked Reiner in the shin because he was the closest to her. "Don't fucking do that every again!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry," Reiner shouted as he held his leg to his chest. "Dang, you have a good kick."

"Why thank you," Annie said apathetically. "I should really try out for soccer next year."

"So w-we were wondering if you would like to go to the froyo place after school to c-celebrate?" Bertolt stuttered not wanting to suffer the same fate as Reiner.

Annie shrugged. "Why not?"

✎➕➖✖➗✐

After froyo, the friends found themselves at Annie's house laughing and talking merrily about their lives.

"I'm pretty sure that Annie has kicked all of our asses at least once," Eren stated.

"She never did that to me," Armin spoke up.

"Or me," Christa smiled.

"Me either," Ymir stated.

"And definitely not me," Mikasa added.

"And not me because she loves me!" Sasha teased.

Annie shot Sasha a death glare that shut her right up.

"Guess what, Annie," Marco smiled. "We made you a present!

"Although I don't know if it's here yet," Armin looked over at Sasha.

Sasha's phone beeped and she looked at Connie who smiled back.

"Okay, so our present we had to get my dad to drop it off, but..." Sasha said as she and Connie backed slowly towards the door. At that second, the doorbell rang. "It's here!"

"Hey Sasha," Sasha's dad was carrying a big box. "Here's the present-"

Sasha and Connie took it from her dad. "Okay thanks, daddy. Bye!" Sasha shouted before closing the door on him. They put the box on the ground and pushed it to Annie. "We made it ourselves."

Annie opened the box to find a long, stuffed snake. It was green and blue and had the derpiest looking eyes that made it adorable. It was even longer than she was tall. "How long did it take you to make this?" Annie asked in awe.

"About 3 days," Sasha estimated.

"Sasha's house literally turned into a factory," Ymir stated.

"And it became a mess afterwards," Eren added. "But it was all worth it."

"6 feet of pure snakey derpiness," Connie gloated.

Annie was speechless. She simply stared at the stuffed snake.

"Thank you," she said, her face remaining expressionless as ever.

Sasha's phone beeped again. "I have to go," she said. "Bye!"

"Bye!" Everyone said back to her.

"Connie," she called. "Aren't you coming?"

"Do I have to?" Connie whined.

"You do if you want to have a ride home," Sasha laughed.

"Fine," Connie smirked. "Bye everyone!"

✎✐

Soon after, everyone left one by one. Annie sat in the living room with the snake, wondering what to do with the box. She thought she should carry it to the basement since she wouldn't have any use for it.

Once she went into the basement, she dropped the no onto the ground. However, once the box hit the ground, something shifted in it.

Annie cautiously peered into it just in case there was something alive in there, but it was just another wrapped item. She pulled it out and saw a card attached to it.

Betcha didn't see this coming ;)!
~ Everyone

Annie took the present and the snake to her room. She plopped herself and the snake onto her bed. Annie carefully tore open the wrapping paper to reveal a picture. It was a group picture with each and everyone of her friends from last summer. They all had huge grins on their faces. Even Annie was smiling slightly.

Annie couldn't help but love the presents. She didn't think that anyone would go through that much time just for her. She wasn't used to feeling important, let alone happy.

In fact, she was so happy, that a large, genuine smile found it's way across her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Isn't Annie a gem ;) ?

What's Going on with Admin?

The week before spring break is coming: AKA hell week. I swear if my teachers don't chillax with assigning homework, I will personally throw ice cubes at them.

Just kidding. Kids, don't throw ice cubes at teachers... and don't do drugs.