Jean and Eren

"Where do you want to go today?" Connie asked his friends. "We can't just stay at my house forever."

"Skating rink?" Sasha suggested.

"And run a chance of running into Levi again?" Mikasa stated.

"Swimming pool!" Marco smiled.

"Jean and Eren are banned from it ever since they tried to drown each other," Armin reminded them.

"Great going guys," Connie said sarcastically.

"We can go to the swimming pool in my neighborhood," Reiner spoke up.

"Jean is banned from there since he tried to drown me," Eren spoke up.

"It's not completely my fault," Jean tried to defend himself. "If Eren didn't float as easily, we wouldn't have this problem."

He then received a death stare from Mikasa which shut him right up.

"What about my neighborhood's public pool?" Christa spoke up.

"Eren is banned from there since he tried to drown me," Jean said.

"Is there anywhere that neither of you are banned?" Armin asked.

Eren and Jean glanced at each other, then shrugged.

"What about the park?" Bertolt asked.

"We're banned from there, too," Jean grunted. "Just because Eren here had to take off his clothes, run bare ass-naked through the woods, dick flopping in the wind, tongue sticking out like a sheepdog, and frighten little children."

"You asshole! You were the one who bet me to do it!" Eren rebutted.

"I wasn't a part of this," Jean rolled his eyes.

"No, you were!" Eren shouted. "You were like 'haha I bet you wouldn't dare take off your clothes, run bare ass-naked through the woods, dick flopping in the wind, tongue sticking out like a sheepdog, and frighten little children.'

And I was like 'haha douchebag, watch me,'" he explained.

"It's your fault," Jean spat. "You didn't have to listen to me."

"What about the lake?" Ymir stated. "We can swim there, right?"

"Jean is banned from there because he had to go skinny dipping!" Eren said.

"It was because you dared me!" Jean snapped back.

"Oh did I really?" Eren asked.

"Yeah!" Jean crossed his arms. "You were like 'I dare you to jump in the fucking lake naked because I'm a dumb dumb and an asshole and I like humans to suffer."

"I never said that!" Eren stood up.

"It was close enough-"

"Guys!" Armin stopped them. "There has to be a place where you guys aren't banned. Like the mall?"

"Jean harassed some kid who bumped into him," Eren sighed.

"The movie theater?"

"Eren got mad at a security guard and threw a bucket of popcorn at him," Jean stated.

"Chuck E. Cheese's?"

"Jean got stuck in the children slide," Eren replied.

"He got banned just because he got stuck in a slide?" Sasha asked.

Eren shook his head. "He got stuck, then was freed, and then he was caught trying to open a machine for extra tickets."

"Laser tag?"

"Eren hit me over the head with a gun," Jean said.

"And then he beat me with his," Eren added.

"How about we just go to Dairy Queen and get some ice cream," Marco suggested.

"Good idea!" Sasha stood up. "It's literally a five minute walk from here."

"I'm not banned from there," Jean shrugged.

"Me either," Eren said. "Let's go, then."

~Roughly 6 minutes later~

"What the fuck, dude! You kicked my chair over!" Eren shouted while he was on the ground.

"My foot slipped," Jean said.

Eren raised his leg and kicked the ice cream right out of Jean's hands. "My foot slipped."

"That's it!" Jean shouted as he tugged violently at Eren's shoe.

"Wha- what are you doing?" Eren asked.

When Jean finally took off his shoe, he threw it across the shop. Hitting an old unsuspecting lady.

"What the hell was that for?" Eren asked.

"I fed your shoe to your invisible friends!" Jean spat.

"I don't have invisible friends," Eren retorted.

"Then why are you sitting next to an idiot?" Jean asked.

"What?" Eren glanced to the side.

"I was talking to your invisible friend," Jean smirked.

It was noticeable that Eren was going to murder Jean. A vein popped right out from his forehead. "I'll feel bad for my fist since it will have to meet your face!"

The next thing they knew, they and their friends were throw out on the streets. While their friends can come back after a month, Jean and Eren were banned forever from another place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~