Where the Hell is Waldo?

"Why?" Eren whined.

Armin glanced over at Eren who was staring intensely at a book. "Wow. Intrigued, aren't we?"

Jean immediately turned around and stared at Eren in shock. "Holy shit! You illiterate fuck, you can actually read."

"Shut up, Jean," Eren spat. "I'm trying to find Waldo."

"Oh that makes more sense," Jean said. "You're reading a stupid picture book."

"Stupid, eh?" Eren stated. There was something in his voice that indicated he is challenging Jean. "Why don't you try to find Waldo?"

"Maybe I will!" Jean grabbed the book from Eren's grasp. Immediately, Jean knew this was going to be a challenge. "W-why?"

Armin sighed and took the book himself. "Let me see- whoa..."

On the page was a confusing mess of red-and-white striped buildings and objects. Armin could barely tell the sidewalk from a stop sign.

"See?" Eren crossed his arms. "Hard."

"I think I found him," Armin pointed to the page.

"Armin, that's a tree," Jean said.

"Well I was close!" Armin said.

"Armin," Jean spoke slower. "A person and a tree are not the same thing."

"But Waldo is in the tree," Armin stated.

"What?" Eren quickly grabbed the book and stared at the red and white tree. "What the fuck Waldo? Why are you in the tree?!"

"Eren," Jean rolled his eyes. "Waldo can't talk back to you-"

"You know what?" Fuck you, Waldo!" Eren shouted. "You caused me enough pain and misery!"

"Hey Eren," Armin snickered. "You should really leaf him alone!"

Eren and Jean both stared at Armin.

"Guys, it was just a pun. You are both looking at me like I am nuts!" Armin continued.

"Armin!" Eren shouted. "No one has time for tree puns!"

"What's wrong with tree puns?" Armin asked. "I'm just acorn-y person."

"DAMMIT, ARMIN!" Jean shouted.

"Okay, next page!" Eren states as he flipped the page. "Looks like no one likes Waldo."

"What makes you say that?" Jean asked.

"Someone wrote 'F you, Waldo' on the page," Eren stated.

"Make's sense," Jean shrugged.

"Now WHERE THE HELL IS WALDO?" Eren bellowed.

"I've got to say," Armin spoke up again. "Waldo has really got me stumped."

"ENOUGH WITH THE TREE PUNS!" Eren shouted.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Bertolt! Annie!" Reiner called out as he ran down the hallway to catch up with them. "Guess what?"

"What?" Bertolt sweated.

"Eren just chased me ten hallways down saying that I caused him pain," Reiner panted as he slowed down.

"Why?" Bertolt asked.

"Well he's apparently mad at Waldo," Reiner answered.

Annie stared at him. "Figures."

"What?" Reiner asked.

"You are wearing light blue jeans and a red-and-white striped shirt," Bertolt pointed out.

Reiner glanced down at his outfit choice for that day. "Oh."

"I FOUND WALDO!" Annie shouted at the top of her lungs while keeping her straight face."

"WALDO??!!??!" A voice could be heard angrily screaming down the hallway. It grew louder and louder.

"WALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

"WHY?" Reiner shouted at Annie while he continued to run away from Eren.

"Your pain brings me joy," Annie stated.

Suddenly, Annie turned her head at a 90 degree angle and faced Bertolt. He gulped, anticipating an attack.

"BERTOLT, YOU ATE SASHA'S LUNCH?" Annie shouted.

"WHaaatTTT?" Came a high pitched, murderously angry voice from down the hallway. Sasha was charging full speed at Bertolt, with a plastic knife in hand, ready to stab him.

"Run, bitch, run," Annie stated.

And Bertolt wisely heeded the advice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Tru story:

I was writing this particular one-shot on my new phone, and it autocorrected Armin into Ramon and Bertolt into Bertolucci...