The Bean-pocolypse

Previosly on SCLS

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY????? AND AND... I'M A SENIOR!" Hanji screamed in horror.

"I need to go out with a bang!" Hanji collapsed to the ground as she tugged on her already messy hair.

"What did you blow up?" Levi sighed.

The announcements came on. "Students! Please remain in your classrooms. The substance is turning students into mindless, walking corpses. Symptoms of infection include: jellybean-smelling farts."

"We need to survive," Erwin uttered, holding up his electric guitar in brain-smashing weapon position.

Levi sighed. "Shit. Here we go."

The Bean-pocolypse

"Are they still out there?" Eren asked.

"Yep," Connie said as he peeped out the window.

"We're doomed," Jean said. "We're all gonna die and fart jelly bean smells.

"I mean it's not that bad of a death," Reiner argued.

"Of course you wouldn't mind having your farts smell like jelly beans," Bertolt sighed.

"Guys!" Armin hissed. "I can't focus on making an antidote if you're all talking. And you're drawing them towards us!"

"They're probably to stupid to even respond to sound," Jean laughed. "Right, dummies? Hey you! You, sir, are a unfortunate creature."

To Jean's surprise (and only Jean's surprise), all the jellybean zombies within a ten meter radius immediately turned towards his voice and slowly inched over to the door.

"Only you, Jean," Eren shook his head. "Only you."

"Quick! Barricade the door!" Bertolt shouted.

"I got this!" Reiner said as he ran to the door and placed a chain under the handle. However, the chair was rather short so the zombies were still able to get though.

"You idiot!" Armin chastised. "You were supposed to get a chair that would keep the door handle from rotating!"

"The farters are here!" Connie screeched.

Everyone began to scream simultaneously but it transitioned into sounds of confusion.

"Farters?" Armin asked.

"You know how in the Walking Dead they never call the zombies zombies but they call them walkers?" Connie explained.

"Oh," everyone said at once. And then they resumed their screams of terror. The lifeless students roamed closer. Everyone in the room began to hop onto desks or try to wave them away with a ruler or in Reiner's case, a piece of paper.

The room began to grow stuffy from the smell of jelly beans. Even though it was somewhat pleasant, it was not the way everyone imagined that they would go.

Then, the farters collapsed to the ground one by one along with the sounds of gunshots - water gunshots filled with kool-aid that is.

Christa stepped in along with Ymir with shades. They pointed their guns at everyone in the room. "Were any of you tagged?" She inquired.

Everyone shook their heads.

"Good," Christa stated. "We got some more weapons for you," she said as she and Ymir laid four guns and a bag of ketchup packets on the table. "Aim for the head and they go down instantly."

"Let's head out to find shelter," Ymir said. "We won't be safe here for long. Besides the smell of jelly beans is making me sick."

"Hold on," Armin stated before they could head out. "I'm currently working on an antidote so I need y'all to protect me."