The Lives of Friends of One Who is in a Fandom Pt. 2

"Hhheeeeeeyyyyyyy Chhhhrrriiiissssttttaaaaa," Sasha said with a smirk on her face as she showed Christa a picture on her phone. Immediately, Christa began to spazz out and squeal.

"IT'S MAH OTP!!!!!!" Christa squeaked.

Sasha laughed in an evil way, "I'm so glad that I dragged you into this."

It took a lot of persuasion, but she finally got Christa to join her fandom. Ever since then, they've been becoming better friends.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Torture is the worst way to die, duh," Jean stated.

"Yeah, but what about being buried alive?" Eren asked. "You're going to slowly suffocate."

"But suffocating is better then being tortured because the person can do whatever they want to you," Jean stated. "They can even make you start counting down by 7 if they wanted."

Instantly, Christa and Sasha exchanged a glance. A second later, they bursted in what seemed to be a mixture of laughter and tears.

"Are they dying?" Eren asked.

Jean glanced at the girls. "I think so."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Hhheeeeeeyyyyyy Chhhrrriiisssttttaaa," Sasha said. "I got you that birthday present that came late."

Christa opened the box to reveal a necklace with a charm from an anime they watch.

Immediately, Christa started to freak out.

When Ymir saw this, she recognized where the reference was from. "Duuudddeee, that show is messed up."

"I KNOW BUT I STILL LOVE IT!" Christa shouted as she clutched the necklace to her heart.

"Sasha!" Ymir shouted. "What have you done to Christa?!"

"I introduced her to the world of fangirling!" Sasha exclaimed.

"No," Ymir stated. "You corrupted her mind!"

"Not really," Christa commented. "I was never innocent. I was secretly planning your terrible demises the entire time."

"What?" Sasha and Ymir asked at the same time.

"I'm kidding." Christa giggled.

Sasha and Ymir both let out a breath.

"Maybe," Christa smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~