Personality Swap

"Alright," the history teacher turned to the board and began writing down some illegible words. "Class open your books to page 175 and start reading until you hit page 201.5. Then I want you finish this ten-page packet in the first 45 minutes, your time begins now."

Levi flipped through all of the pages and weighed it in his hands. He could already tell it was going to be so much work.

He began reading for what seemed like hours. When he looked up at the clock, exactly 4 minutes and 39 seconds passed. Yep. This was going to take so long...

Levi glanced at the questions. At first, it appeared to be a clean sheet of paper with nothing but his name written on it. However, upon further examination, levi saw a tiny dick doodled into the corner of his page.

That wasn't there before...

Immediately, Levi knew who's doing it was.

"Erwin," he whispered. His friend was sitting right next to him, but he pretended not to pay attention.

"Erwin," he whispered again. Still no answers. "Yo, Eyebrows," Levi whispered louder.

Their teacher peered up from his desk and did a quick scan of the room before going back to whatever was on his laptop.

Levi decided to give up on whispering at him and resulted to poking. With the tip of a mechanical pencil.

"What the heck, dude, that hurt," Erwin whispered rubbing his arm.

"Why'd you draw a dick on my paper?" Levi asked, annoyed.

"What are you talking about?" Erwin said with his smug smile.

"You son of a-"

"I hear talking!" the teacher stated as he stood up from his desk. "Do I need to sign someone up for detention?"

Levi and Erwin shut right up.

They continued to finish the worksheet and right in time as well. The teacher stood up from his seat.

He began to take the worksheets, whether it was on the desk or in the students' grasp.

Erwin glanced over at Levi who was staring wide-eyed at the doodle in the corner. Basically, he screwed Levi over.

The teacher finally came to the back of the room, which was where Levi and Erwin were sitting. He collected Erwin's than Levi's. Levi saw the teacher looking at his paper until he reached his desk.

"Levi, after class, I want to talk to you," he stated.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Hey, Levi!" Erwin called after his friend.

"You just had to use pen," Levi stated bitterly.

"I didn't know we were turning that in," Erwin tried to defend his position. "How about next class, you can draw as many inappropriate things on my paper as you want."

"You know what?" Levi glared up into Erwin's soul. "Why don't we just switch personalities and see how that goes?"

"Challenge accepted," Erwin smirked.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

The next day, Erwin and Levi met up with their friends in the cafeteria before school.

Unlike his usual Nike's, jeans, and a hoodie, Erwin put on black boots, ripped jeans, and a leather jacket.

Levi showed up to school with what Erwin would usually wear.

Hanji and Petra stared at both of the boys. The first to speak what was on both of their minds was Hanji. "What the heck are you two doing?"

"None of your fucking business," Erwin replied.

"Erwin, when will you ever learn to stop being so rude?" Levi asked.

"When you grow one more inch," Erwin stated.

Levi wanted to rip Erwin's head off. Instead, he calmed himself down and said, "Touché."

Erd, Gunther, and Auruo walk into the cafeteria and to the table. However, they stopped dead in their tracks.

"Whaaatttt..." Gunther drew out his word.

"I know right," Petra said.

"Look, I've got better things to do, so why don't you go and have a giant orgy in the hallway or something," Erwin said before leaving the table.

"*Cough PERVERT *Cough," Levi shouted.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

Levi and Erwin had Chemistry together that day. They had a lab they were doing, and they had to turn in individual worksheets.

Erwin reluctantly kept his promise by giving Levi his paper to draw whatever he wanted to. When Levi handed it back, it had the same phrase written in pen all over it.

Erwin was definitely getting a zero in that lab.

"Haha, very funny. 'Suck my ass?' That's the best you can do?" Erwin asked sarcastically.

"Look at the back," Levi said before heading off to his next station.

Great. Levi just had to draw lady parts all over the paper. Erwin tried to shoot a death glare at Levi, but he could tell it wasn't very deadly. Levi smirked at Erwin's failed death stare as he continued with his paper.

The chemistry teacher was passing by and observing the students, occasionally answering questions. Out of the two chemistry teachers in the school, she was the one everyone wanted to get.

She was nicer and easier to learn from. Erwin was one of her better students so he didn't want to end the streak now. He used some other papers to giver up the inappropriate worksheet, but Levi moved it out of the way.

"Loud and proud," Levi said.

The teacher was walking closer to them. With each step she walked, Erwin hoped that she wouldn't notice.

At first, she seemed to walk by, but she retraced her steps to Erwin's workstation.

She grabbed the paper and observed the words written in red ink. She looked at Erwin in shock and crumbled it up.

Erwin almost did a little happy dance that she didn't look at the back. However, Levi wasn't going to let it go.

"Erwin! Why would you draw that on the back?" he shouted loud enough for anyone within a 5 meter radius to hear.

The teacher uncrumpled the paper and looked at the back. Her eyes widened and she crumbled up the paper again.

"Detention," she pointed at Erwin.

Levi gave Erwin a smirk and congratulated himself on a job well done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~