ConGRADulations

AN: I'm getting to the last request right after this one so don't you worry ;)

Just see this chapter as a sort of interlude or something. Also go ahead and play the vid it's just background music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi messed with the tassel which dangled from his cap. "Which way does this thing go again?"

"The right," Mike grunted.

"Right front or right back," Auruo asked.

"Front," Erwin said as he adjusted all the medals and chords and sashes adorning his graduation gown from four years of hard work.

"Of course the valedictorian would know that," Petra uttered.

"Mr. 4.7 GPA," Levi said.

"Is that even possible?" Mike asked.

"You're rank second with 4.65," Erwin stated. "You came pretty close."

Mike grunted.

"Guys!" Hanji sighed dramatically as she swung her arms around Petra and Levi. "We're graduating high school! We won't be able to do any more high school things... like setting off explosions."

"And wreaking in the middle of the hallway," Petra reminisced.

"Plagiarizing without getting kicked out of school and getting into legal trouble," Auruo said.

Everyone turned to look at him.

"What? I was just joking!" Auruo defended himself. He then turned away and muttered so that he could only hear. "Except for that one English paper in tenth grade."

"Wait a minute, why isn't Hanji valedictorian?" Levi asked. "Isn't her GPA 4.72?"

"Well ya," Hanji replied. "But they didn't think blowing up things and quarantining the entire school and such are good grounds for valedictorian."

"Fair enough," Levi replied.

"GET IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER, GUYS!" Petra screeched. "If we mess this up, we mess up our future! Hanji! That's the front of the line! You're at the end of the alphabet!"

"I want to see the honor guard!" She screamed as she ran towards the beginning of the alphabet.

Once she arrived she scanned the ten students holding large flags. "So you're the smart kids," Hanji said as she casually leaned on Armin. "You know, I was in the honor guard last year. I almost wasn't asked to do it because of my shenanigans, but my GPA was so high that I was clearly in the top ten ranks."

"I'm actually shaking," Armin stuttered as he had a death grip on the pole of the flag. "I never asked to carry the flag."

"That's what you get for being smart," Mikasa said from behind him.

"How ya doing Bertolt?" Reiner asked from behind him.

Bertolt, who was in the front of his line like Armin, was struggling to get a grip on the flagpole as his sweat made it unbelievably slippery.

"And now, let us stand and welcome our graduates to the stadium led by the honor guard," Principal Zackley said through the speaker system.

"Well I'll leave you guys to it!" Hanji said as she ran back to the back of the line.

The honor guard led the two lines of graduates to the chairs in front of a small stage set up in the middle of the stadium. The band played loudly as the parents cheered from the bleachers.