What

Levi struggled to get out of bed. He didn't want winter break to be over. He felt like he was dragging ten times his weight around wherever he was walking.

He walked to his bus stop half asleep.

Erwin saw him and waved, but Levi didn't bother to wave back. He wasn't in the mood for any human interaction.

"So Levi, ready for school?" Erwin asked.

"I hope you get run over by the bus," Levi spat.

Once Levi finally got in the bus, he was reminded why he hated people. People were tossing things around, shouting, and singing Christmas carols even though it wasn't Christmas anymore.

"Hey Levi, how is life?" Erwin asked.

"Shut up, eyebrows," Levi stated.

"Well then, someone's being mean," Erwin said.

"I thought you would have known by now," Levi replied. Erwin smirked at Levi's comment. "What?" Levi asked.

Erwin simply smiled and looked away. To be honest, Levi never understood what Erwin was thinking. He also never understood why they became friends. It just happened one day.

Once they walked into the school, a wave of dread hit Levi like a tsunami. It was like walking into hell, but worse.

Erwin and Levi made their way to their usual meeting spot in the cafeteria.

"So Levi, about the freshman you talked to during Christmas-" Erwin started.

"What about him?" Levi asked.

"Is he gay?" Erwin asked.

Levi stared at Erwin with confusion. "What the fuck does that have to do with anything?"

"Nothing really," Erwin shrugged. "I was just saying that I'd be okay with it if you were gay."

"What if I'm not gay?" Levi asked.

"What if you were?" Erwin replied.

Erwin answering questions with questions annoyed Levi to no extent. All Erwin would do is dance around what he really wanted to say and irritate the shit out of Levi.

"Also you tend to be mean to me," he added. "That's a sign that someone likes someone."

"I'm mean to everyone, Erwin," Levi stated.

When they finally joined the others in the cafeteria, Levi hoped that Erwin wouldn't bring up the conversation. However, knowing Erwin, he knew that it wouldn't end that easy.

"I have a question," Erwin gestured to his friends. "If Levi was gay, would you accept him?"

"Well of course I would," Hanji said as she leaned on Levi's shoulder. "In fact, I would support him. He is like my little adorable brother after all."

"Don't touch me," Levi shouted. "And I am not adorable," he turned to face Erwin, "or gay!"

"Don't worry Levi," Erwin laid his hand on Levi's shoulder. "We won't judge."

"Erwin," Levi said through gritted teeth. "I will give you three seconds to get your filthy yaoi hands off me."

Instantly, Erwin dropped his arm and Levi stood up. "You are strange, Smith. This conversation is over and goodbye!" Levi turned away and walked to his next class.

"I better get going as well," Hanji said. "See ya."

Only Mike and Erwin stayed. while Erwin contemplated his actions, Mike took in a big sniff.

"You're gay for Levi, aren't you, Erwin?" Mike asked.

"A little."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Search:

Levi: "I AM NOT GAY!!!" **Levi/Erwin Parody**

on YouTube.

Watch this with no regrets. It's funny whether you are or not an eruri shipper. The song's stuck in my head.

I tried attaching the video to this but it won't work for some reason. Oh well.