Queen of Awkward Moments

"Yo Christa, you have gum?" Ymir asked.

"I have the truth and dare ones," Christa responded.

"I don't care just give me gum," Ymir tried to grab a piece from Christa, but she pulled it away.

"Come on, it's more fun to do truth and dare," she pleaded.

Ymir sighed. "Fine, I'll do it. But I'm only doing this for you."

"Yay!" Christa exclaimed. "Okay I choose dare." Christa unwrapped her gum and popped it into her mouth while looking at the wrapper. "'Give a hug to the first person you see.' That would be you, Ymir!"

Christa have Ymir a big hug.

"Okay since you did a dare, I'm going to do it, too," Ymir said. She chewed her piece and looked at the wrapper. "'Cause every awkward moment possible,'" Ymir read. "This should be fun. After all," Ymir stood upon her chair, "I am Queen of awkward moments, bow down all you filthy peasants." Everyone stared at her as she stepped down.

"I'm going to have so much fun," Ymir smirked.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

At the end of the day

"Hello Ymir, how has your dare been going?" Christa asked.

"It's been just great," Ymir stated. "So many people probably hate me now, but I don't care."

"What did you do?" Christa asked.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

FLASHBACK

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Hey you!" Ymir shouted at a random person going down the hallway.

Connie turned around and pointed at himself in question.

"Dildos are red
Dildos are blue
All I'm saying is
Fuck you," Ymir shouted.

Connie walked away without saying a word.

"LANGUAGE!" Shouted a teacher from down the hall.

" 'MERICA!" Ymir shouted back before running off to her next class.

✎✐

"You son of a bitch!" Eren shouted at Jean.

"No it's your fault!" Jean shouted back.

"You were the one who got the teacher mad!"

"You were the one who caused me to be mad. Therefore making the teacher mad!" Jean shouted.

Suddenly, Ymir appeared out of nowhere. "NOW KISS," she shouted and forced their heads together causing their lips to touch.

After Jean and Eren struggled apart, Ymir ran off, proud of her work.

✎✐

"No fair! I call a rematch," Reiner said.

"Fine," Bertolt sighed. "But one last time. My eyes are starting to go dry from the staring contests."

Reiner and Bertolt stared at each other for eight seconds when Ymir popped up out of nowhere.

"So you're doing a staring contest?" Ymir asked.

"Yeah," Reiner replied without looking away. "Now can you go awa- Gah!"

"Reiner!" Bertolt stood up.

"Why'd you hit me with your lunch bag?" Reiner asked holding his cheek.

"Have you ever hear of the saying that if you make eye contact with someone for more than seven seconds you want to have sex with them?" Ymir asked.

"Get the fuck out!" Reiner shouted at Ymir.

Ymir happily walked out of the room.

"You okay Reiner?" Bertolt asked.

"Yeah. So, how about another round," Reiner said in a seductive voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~